Notify AD's: My take on thier service and why I reccomend them to everyone

This was 3-4 months ago I reccomended them but no longer. They still are the fastest paying network and have decent EPCM . They still have problems with dashboard as far as showing impressions . Also they don’t show earnings daily on dashboard you have to wait till you get paid on Friday to see what you made.
The customer service works fast for some and slower for others it needs more consistant customer service.
Which now leads me to look for other AD networks. So far I have tried Airpush bundle 2 and AppNext . I will let you know once I used them for a while but I can tell you Airpush is looking good right now.

I recommend notifymob also.

1st week: 3,795 impressions = $6.01
2nd week: 16,480 impressions = $16.78
3rd week: 28,438 impressions = $21.33
4th week: 42,845 impressions = $42.56
5th week: 56,047 impressions = $60.19

Top 5 Geos for me:

1. Philippines
  2. United Kingdom
  3. Singapore
  4. Saudi Arabia
  5. United States

More post from other happy developers here - http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/13627-notify-|-july-extra-bonuses-up-%242-500-new-triple-play-ad-unit-20.html#post78129

also their support is very responsive specially @Notify:slight_smile:

Thanks for the GEO’s I have been getting a list together and you have been very ,very helpful. Man your apps are doing great PM me your secrets .

Ok sure… :slight_smile:

Edit:

Sent… We can also talk here since there is nothing special with my app … hehe :smiley:

Can anyone help me find the login button on NOTIFYMOB ? i signed up and then logged out then wanted to login but HOW ? also need to know where can i add my apps package name in my account or is it not necessary?

I got low ecpm with them…

All new network offer high eCPM in strating. The main factor is stability.

Same for me.

Click on the word Account and not the tab next to it.

@mmmkkksss I am extremely sorry to hear you say that. After review of your account, I am not sure how high you want your eCPM to be for banner ad units. What exactly do you expect to receive? More than 75% of your impressions were BANNERS. If you want to boost your eCPM then you may consider other ad units. Banners are one of the more traditional ad units; However, they are not among top performing ad units. I don’t know of another network that pays that high of an eCPM for BANNERS.

It is important to recognize that banners will not have the same eCPM as interstitials or alerts, etc… We can help you optimize your placements and add additional placements if you contact us via email. We are happy to help and do everything in our power to give you a solid eCPM.

How easy is it to integrate with Unity 3D

Super easy! We are working on a plugin for you, but in the mean time, you can contact our support at [email protected] in order to get the SDK integrated.

Let us know if you need help with anything else.

No longer can I reccomended Notifymob. They are the same as other networks but they pay the fastest is the best I can say about th at this point.

my epcm is also low

@Dr.Hu, 85% of your impressions are from banners. Your eCPM is quite high considering that banners typically do not perform as well as Alerts or Interstitials. Contact me via PM or email for more details. I can show you the breakdown of your impressions which will shed light on your earnings.

Seems like their support is going through problems lately. I am not able to reach any member of NotifyMob for a couple of weeks. Probably the Contact Us form on their website does not work but same goes for direct e-mailing Blake. Could be a problem with their e-mail addresses?

No thier service is acting very funny lately , now they basically are playing games with me since I complained. I asked them to reset the password and gave them the new password to change to. That was early yesterday and I tried to log in today and I cant. The reset password feature doesn’t work , earning on impressions doesn’t show and all around they have basically been giving me the middle finger. I stopped making apps for a couple of weeks until I figure out which new AD network I should use.

I do not have complaints because I have been treated fairly and got paid on time and in general I have no concern about their service. I suspect this is something temporary. All business go into such problems from time to time. But we will see how it goes.

I been having good results with them 300-600 extra a week on top of what I am already earning with other adnetworks inside my apps. How were u making apps when you needed someone to inject the notify ads into your app?

Notifymob used to do it and I used to help them promote. But now Notifymob is bigger now so they toss me to the side.But thats life right.