Which Ad network is generating more revenue with Push,Icon and Smartwall

Hello Friends,

I want to use different ad network for Push,Icon and Smartwall in an app. Anyone can suggest me which ad network generating more revenue with specific ad.

Thanks,

hey manish, noone is best. They all keep varying. Airpush is the most widely used one. I am sure you would have yourself seen those anti-virus warnings on installing some android apps…

Hey Manish welcome to this forum.

You can use different ad networks for your apps in order to generate the max revenue out of it. Bare in mind that using push notifications, icon ads and smartwall altogether can be a bit aggressive and can result with a few bad reviews.
I highly recommend using StartApp’s search icon which can generate you a great revenue.
Visit our website- StartApp or PM me about any other question you have.

I’m pretty happy with Airpush, albeit their reporting is always messed up lately.

I think all push networks are more or less the same. Reason being, if it someone gets a campaign to work on Airpush, they’ll probably duplicate it on SendDroid, Leadbolt, AppBucks, etc. But you never know. Try them out, it depends on your apps’ traffic too.

Dan hit the nail on the head there.

A lot of campaigns run across various Ad Networks and in various Ad Types. Everybody is looking to get the best results and Advertisers like to try everything.

Essentially, things that will matter in the long run will be

1. Support
  2. Payment terms
  3. Ease of use
  4. Compliance with the Google Policy
  5. Honesty

Etc

If I were to think as a developer, I’d just never put all my eggs in one basket.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Totally agree. It is wise to connect to multiple ads. networks and focus on the best performers.
And it’s never easy to find the best ad. network. You can’t always bet on your luck. So how to find “the one”?
Well, I found some other good points in this article 10 great ways to maximize app eCPMs and revenue.
It gives very vivid examples on
How those ads networks are selling your traffic?
How those various ads formats matter the final results? Like how does banner ads perform? What ads formats bring good CTR, or further more high eCPM?
What kinds of apps should be advertised in your apps? Are your users a good match for some particular ads?

Also,how much commission fee ad. networks take from your revenue is also important…

Hi, right now I am using airpush with startapp on my apps. this effectively doubles my earnings from each app. I use push notifications and smartwall to earn from airpush plus I get paid from every app download and showing exit ads from startapp - all on the same app. I just hope that airpush reporting gets fixed soon because airpush with startapp is really working well for me. In any case, if airpush continues being messed up, I plan to use senddroid with startapp for my apps instead.

Also you can try some other ad format besides icon, appwall, push…
I am using appflood’s interstitial ads on one of our apps.
It is getting an average eCPM of $3.00+ with a daily 6500+impressions after june
which revenue we are quite satisfied with for a small non game app:)