[FREE MONETIZATION] ads2livewallpaper - Online Service for LiveWallpaper Developers

Hi,

I am in end phase of creating online service which lets implement advertisements to compiled LiveWallpaper APK file. Yes… compiled APK :slight_smile:
You don’t must install anything - it is online service, so, you open a website in your browser.

How this works?
Very simply:
1 - you browse from your hard drive an apk file
2 - choose your certificate for sign new apk (or add if you don’t add before)
3 - choose ad type via switcher (for instance, banner)
4 - select ad network for choosed ad type
5 - input required by ad network IDs (for instance StartApp requires Dev ID and App ID)
If everything is as you would like you clicks a genarate button and magic is started :). When new APK will be generated you will see a download button.

Some FAQ:

• When you should to use this?
    If you don’t have source of LW, you don’t know how integrate ads in Eclipse, you don’t have time to integrate ads in Eclipse you should use this service.
  • Is is free?
    Yes. It is FREE. I would like that a lot of LiveWallpaper creators can integrate ads for free. I only implementing 1 my promo button.
  • What kind of ads I can implement?
    You will implement banners, start and exit intesitials, custom buttons, ppd (AirPush Bundle) and more
  • Which ad networks will be supported?
    I would like to support all major ad network. For start AirPush, AdMob, AppNext, StartApp, TapForTap, AppLovin, AppBrain, RevMob, LeadBolt and more…
  • What is “custom button”?
    “Custom button” is a button which is defined by you. You can set label and url.
  • Where ads shows?
    Ads shows in the LiveWallpaper settings activity and in the main activity (main activity is auto created)

As I say the service is in the end of creating - I have only small bugs to fix and internal tests to make. In next week I will start the service for beta testers.

If you would like to join to beta testers please send a PM message.

Regards

that is really cool … I’m so in!

ok to clarify things, this takes an apk file of a live wallpaper you created and this simply’s hacks the apk file and injects in ads for you? If that’s the case this should work for any apk app, not just live wallpapers.

Simplifying - it must somehow inject ads to apk, because service has only apk file. This is simple “hack”? Maybe - all is done in PHP.
But this is not place for talking about technical solutions :slight_smile:

Dashboard/Login

whats the login info to test?

This is cool. How will the ads be displayed, separate activity, banners, etc or notification alerts? What events will trigger the ads to appear, Open/Close Settings?

jump to conclusion to soon edit.

In the end, an apk is just a jar file, which is acutally just some sort of zip package. android UI is done via XML ynd dynamic class binding, so I guess, what they do is, open the activity inject some xml and some classes. Because settings window and main activity can easily be found in the manifest, it’s just a matter or parsing. Which is nice.

But would I send my private key store over the internet onto an unkown server? Hell, no! :slight_smile:

Hmmm… I don’t really need your keystore :). I will add checkbox which let to generate unsigned APK - advanced developer can self sign later APK.

this will be a nice compliment to Custom Live Wallpaper Creator | and livewallpapercreator.com

You can choose ad type from html interface. You can enable banner, intro intersitial, exit intersitial and audio ad. And you can choose for each type of ad an ad network which you would like to use (+input your ID data from that network). I don’t integrate any notification ads (except LeadBolt’s re-engagement - but this type of ad you can also enable/disable). Banner ad and intro interistial is showing when activity is started and exit interistial when user try to close activity via back button (I don’t block home button).

Maybe some users from them will use this service :slight_smile:

ads2livewallpaper: Will this be a paid service in the future or how are you gonna make money ?

nice idea:)

It will always be free. I would like to make money via 1 my “special offer” button. That’s all. Dev can implement his ads and specify up to 3 custom buttons (link + url). I belive that if this will be free then more developers can like, try and use this :slight_smile:

I’m using adtomatik for the last two months ago and got very good results, higher fill rates and best ecpm than others ad networks

@ads2livewallpaper:

I think I am interested in your service. You have a PM.

I am also interested let me know the procedure to implement

this guy hasn’t responded in 2 months now

@Anteos and @shweta245 - I sent to you answers via PM :slight_smile: