StartApp Payment for January

Did anyone received the January Payment from StartApp? This would be the first time I am getting paid from them, so I just want to know when do they pay usually.

Me and my friend made ​​this month’s not payments. I’m sorry for the English

Got mine on the 28th of Feb! First payment for me as I started with them in January. Remember they have a minimum payment threshhold of $50.

I know, yes. This is not the first payment. There are 9 of them take a thousand dollars

I too registered with them on Jan. I’ve crossed the 50$ minimum threshold limit.

Same! (I hate the minimum character limit)

This was my second payment, but not paid yet. I think they have some problem with their workers we have waiting for information. they not reply any support ticket yet.

Did you update your payment info before the deadline? They re-vamped their payment settings and it said that you had to update your information before a certain date to be paid on time this month.

Please note: In order to receive your January revenue on time (end of February 2013), you must complete the form by February 20th .
Accounts that do not complete the form by the end of that day will not receive the January revenue on time, and payments will be delayed to the following payment cycle.

absolutely i was updated all of it, i registered my payment information on tipalti, and recieved confirmation email at 28th January.
[i]
"Dear HASAN,

We would like to notify you that your contact and/or payment details were recently updated in our system.
If this change is not per your request, please contact our support team immediately.

Best regards,
The Startapp team."[/i]

Hello Hassan,

I am sorry your support tickets weren’t answered immediately. As you probably know, we in StartApp maintain very good relations with our developers and care a lot about what you have to say. Tomorrow you will receive a detailed answer regarding your specific condition.

As A1ka1inE mentioned above, we integrated a new payment system on January, and if you updated your info properly you should have gotten paid together with all developers on the 28th of February.

If you have any other question, you can always PM or contact me via email [email protected]

Thank you,

Kfiro

Thank you for fast information and support, waiting tomarrow :slight_smile:

I still only see “January 2013 - Pending (Payment Date - 03/1/2013)” in my console.

Does that mean that my payment has not been processed?

Hi Harvstar,

The funds were already sent, so you should see it in your Bank account soon.

The “pending” status will be replaced by “paid” soon.

StartApp.

Hi, im using startapp for about an year now. i received all the payments on time. but for your new payment system, i entered the details of a different bank account than the previous one. today is the 4th and i haven’t received it yet.

also the payment status is: Pending (Payment Date - 03/1/2013)

i haven’t opened a ticket yet.

Raised a ticket with StartApp and got a response :). They said its being processed and I should see it in my account soon. Fingers Crossed!!

still waiting for response, is there some problem with tipalti? s

i still didn’t get the Jan payment till now,i mailed them,but no response,what’s wrong?

startapp is trustworthy? this is my first payment,and i reach the min $50

yes startapp is trustable, but they using new payment partner that named as tipalti. tipalti have some problems with payments. they will solve that problems dont worry.

They are trustworthy I guess. They have changed the payment system from January which is causing the issue I guess. Hope some one is looking into this to get us paid. :smiley: