No Coding Appmaker Magicgenieapps.com is now Live (Animated Gif Live Wallpapers)

Ok guys the time is now here and for a limited time we are doing a Special discount Promotion of only $40 for 40 days. That comes to only $1.00 a day. The Regular Price is $79 a month. Contact me to setup a subscription if your interested,

2nd Beta Period is over.

www.magicgenieapps.com [/b]

Contact me or signup below with paypal if you want a a monthly subscription, you can also get locked into the low promotional monthly rate before it goes up in price.

With our website you can now quickly make apps on the fly by converting Animated gifs into an Android Live Wallpaper. You can easily make about 50 apps in less than 3 hours. You just need to get a bunch of animated gifs.

Since apps are so easy and quick to make revenue goes up, I did over $7,000 last month on Airpush thanks to our new website. Look at proof below.

You can use Animated gifs up to 32 MB in Size, Gifs must be in Portrait mode with a similar aspect ratio of 480x800, 320x480, etc

You can Choose Admob, Revmob or Bundle1 Airpush for advertising, use 1, 2 or all 3 stacked together it is your choice.

NO CODING REQUIRED…

Admob has banner ad on launch and on settings screen of live wallpaper currently around $1.30 ecpm on my testing.

Airpush Bundle1, get up to 4 cents per new user install, Plus banner on app launch and Appwall ad, (No Smartwall due to some spammy ads coming through) The appwall ad is more safe and still has good ecpm rate. Also banner and appwall on settings screen.

Revmob Banner ad on launch and settings screen, Fullscreen ad on applaunch and settings screen, Only has 1 permission (Internet)

Required Fields

Appname

Packagename (can be autogenerated if left blank)

Icon

Animated Gif

Advertising Block/App id

and that is it.

You can also skip the ads to make paid live wallpaper apps.

You can order your subscription via paypal monthly recurring, Cancel anytime in Paypal. $79.99 USD a month

web.jpg

Paypal checkout link

Your paypal email will be your username and we will send username and password to the website in less than 24 hours as well as a welcome email to your paypal email address.

Capture.jpg

This is interesting :open_mouth: If we purchase, can you please give us some tips, like, where to publish the apps (best stores for LWP’s) and so on?

And how is about Google banning? Apps are signing on 1 workstation? If someone who made apps on your site will be banned - am I in dangerous?
BTW - very, very nice job! I will try demo today and maybe buy it. Thanks!

yes I think source code should be given to allow building the apps on developer’s end.

Looks interesting. How many of these would be allowed on one GP account? I guess no more than 5? But other app stores like Samsung, Amazon, Opera etc. would not cause any problems, if we publish 10-20 of these.

Please let us know your experience (where to publish, how many apps per account) and I’ll join. Thanks.

The APK doesn’t work for me on my emulators (BlueStack and Genymotion).

Things to think about in the future:

1. Automated screenshot’s
  2. More ad networks

LW works for me (real device, not emulator)

I’m always a bit vary of sites that use stacks of money and promise you the world, so I didn’t install the app on my physical device. The lack of attention to details also concerns me (AdMod? RevMod?).

Does the app look good to you?

“Waiting… Your request is processing… This may take few minutes, please wait…” - this text I see when I tried to create app with admob… More than 10 minutes…

apps only take about 15 seconds to build, and we have 100’s on google play, this is no diferent than any other website that lets you make apps and for ban concerns, I have published these to multiple accounts, one of my accounts went down because google linked me to my old account but I have others still up and all my friends are still up.

Yes we already have planned automated screenshots, If you apk doesn’t work make sure you did a proper package name, and left no spaces in the ad code.

mmmkkksss send me link to your app you tried to make so I can see what you did wrong, it is possible the site was temporariliy down for maintanance

We will be making a tips section on the site soon, but good places is Google Play, Samsung, Opera, Mobango, Getjar for live wallpapers.

Yes the apps look good it went through tons of extensive testing and bug fixes to get to the point it is now, Apparently our odesk developer does not know how to spell. App will depend on what animated gif you use, so if you use a crappy one app will look crappy so it all depends on you. I am not forcing you to use it.

Thanks, I’ll test it again on my real device.

EDIT: I’m stuck on download. :frowning: The APK is not prepared for DL. Could you please have a look at it?

says processing, no app to download. been 1/2 hr now.

I have the same problem. PMed the link

Someone messed up an app so bad, that it caused the apk maker to crash on the server, we are currently working on a fix for it

Use chrome browser on your phone works better for downloading to your phone. Also some web browsers try to save as a zip so you need to manually add on .apk if this is the case.

@DroidGenie, pls put the link in your signature. will help people like me.
also don’t forget to put a check on size of gif being uploaded. some people may upload 1GB gif file.

Website backup username and password is both: test

Will try it :slight_smile: