What should I do to recover my HTC phone lost pictures on Windows 7/8?

I have an htc smart phone with android (htc sensation).I deleted all my favourite photos by mistake yesterday.Is there any app which works as a recycle bin or trash to get back the deleted photos?

were the pictures stored on an external memory card in the phone or on the phone its self?

I have face the same problem.I did not get back this photos.

If the images are stored on the removable SD card you have an excellent chance to recover your photos etc.

But you need the right kind of recovery software to do so.

Remove the SD card from the phone. Put it in a USB card reader or whatever and connect to your PC.

Run this software called “Recuva” (download the free version):
Recuva - Download

I don’t have the information on hand to give you more detailed information, but this software does a very good job of recovery - where other software often fails.

First try to recover the simple way - and copy over to your PC hard disk some folder etc. - do not overwrite anything on your SD card.

Then you can do a more indepth search using the other option in the Recuva program - where it searches free space for files etc. and tries to reconstruct them. Copy over whatever you find to your PC.

Sorry I don’t recall in more detail - but it certainly is possible.

Don’t worry. It is easy to get back the deleted photos with the help of the Vibosoft SD Card Recovery it can recover any photos deleted or formatted from your Android phone.
How to Recover Lost Data from SD Card for Android or Camera

If your pictures are over-written, it is hard to say…

You can recoup your HTC telephone lost pictures by utilizing the Android Data Recovery tool.

Coolmutser Samsung Data Recovery Software recover deleted photos from htc android phone .Or supports recover photos, video, audio media and documents due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc from inside Android and SD card .

You might want to use Dropbox. You can set it up to automatically upload any pictures you’ve taken to the Camera Uploads folder in your DropBox. If something were to happen to your phone, you’ll always have a backup.

Admin please delete this thread…

If your photos were stored in external sd card, you can try to get them backup with HTC photo recovery tool, if they were stored in internal, sorry, you can’t.

Sure , it is possible to restieve Htc data with Android Data Rescuer, the program will scaning the partition for the lost data , after the scanning ,there would be a lot of find data shown on the computer , you can preview and choose picture that you need and start to recover them back,
The last the Android Data Rescuer can [b]find photos back from Htc[/b],

Android Photo Recovery is an almighty recovery tool that you can recover your deleted contacts, text messages, videos, photos, and save them on your computer. No matter you use which version of operating system, Android 2.3 to 4.3 are included. You can recover those data from your HTC One with simply 4 steps with the help of Android Photo Recovery.

[b]Android data recovery[/b] is a special designed app to recover lost data from android device. it could recover kinds of lost data, like text messages, contacts, photos and so on.

Steps to Restore HTC Lost Photos with Android Photo Recovery -

Step 1 Launch Program on your Computer
Step 2 Enable USB Debugging of your HTC One Phone
Step 3 Allow to Scan HTC for Lost Data
Step 4 Preview and Recover Deleted HTC One Data
Step 5 Frequently Back up Your HTC One to Protect the Files.

Did you simply delete a bunch of photos so as to liberate some space for storing, or worse,you deleted necessary photos by accident?Fret not, there areseveral tools and ways that might assist you to recover the deleted photos on golem.

I have met the same situation. There are two methods.First,find a raliable app in market. Second,using professional data recover software,which allows your get back your deleted photos without,as long as your pictures has not been overwritten.

One of the frequent problems among HTC users is losing photos, music, and videos from SD Card. There exist reliable ways to restore deleted photos, music, and videos from memory SD card for such cases.
As you said you are not able to recover photos, music, and videos, data file by using the software. I will suggest you check for the best data recovery service provider and obtain their service. Fast, complete and save photos, music, and videos recovery from SD cards, memory sticks, smart media, data recovery software to recover your data in easy steps.

Ontrack EasyRecovery is a photo recovery software that recovers lost media files due to deletion, or accidental formatting. It works with all HTC Smartphone, Windows PC/Laptop, Mac, iOS, memory cards, USB flash drives, and more.
It will allow you to recover deleted photos, music, and videos from HTC Phone and thereafter you can restore back photos, music, and videos from the backup to any HTC Phone and Smartphone, iPhone.

A large number of file types can be recovered safely, such as contacts, text message, call log, photos, music, videos, WhatsApp, document and so on.
Ande More 100 Supports photos, videos, and music file formats: The file formats supported by this retrieval program range from photos formats including JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, and camera RAW photo, etc., to video and audio formats such as MP3, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, WAV and more. Yes, you can perform recovery at any time, all you need to do is to save the scan data file and at the time of recovery reload that scan and perform recovery.

Ontrack EasyRecovery Software exactly what the name suggests: It carefully analyzes each and every sector of your micro SD card, looking for scattered photos, music, and videos and other files. Select the one or several deleted photos, music, and videos you want to recover. And all the recovery process is very simple steps. You can filter what’s shown on the screen by specifying approximate size, time and name of the data files.
However, the photos, music, and videos recovery software from EasyRecovery helps you to recover deleted photos from media with size as huge as 4TB and more. I have seen cases where the data files could not be written to the card by the camera, just because the card was formatted elsewhere. Fortunately, I recovered my deleted photos from the camera with Photo Recovery for HTC Phone easily.
Ontrack EasyRecovery photos, music, and videos Recovery are also capable of recovering different video and audio file formats stored on hard drives, memory cards, and other storage media.

To recover lost pictures from HTC on windows 7/8,you can use Mobikin Doctor for Android,which allows user to recover deleted files without backup.Since it has powerful method to scan the deleted data and recover them on computer.Not only pictures,but also contacts,messages,music,photos,videos,etc.

I don’t have the information on hand to give you more detailed information, but this software does a very good job of recovery - where other software often fails.
Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire