Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to the Making Money With Android forums!

This is a place for Android developers to discuss app development & monetization strategies. Linked in with the blog, http://makingmoneywithandroid.com/, the aim of these forums is to provide an avenue for further discussion regarding the details of programming, integrating SDKs, and the nitty-gritty of promoting the apps themselves.

There is also a forum dedicated to providing support for the apps I’ve published in the Android Market, under the name “The Big Byte”.

When posting, please try to put the thread in the most relevant discussion group. Most importantly, do not post blatant promotions of your own app. There is a separate discussion group dedicated to app promotions, that’s the place to post about your own apps. Any overtly promotional posts in the other forums will be deleted by a moderator.

That’s not to say you can’t mention your own apps at all. Just Be Reasonable ™.

If you feel your thread doesn’t fit under any of the existing topics, or have an idea for a new discussion group, feel free to message me about it.

Otherwise, have fun, play nice, and I look forward to meeting you in the forums!

Cheers,

David Webb
Founder of MakingMoneyWithAndroid.com

Hi David,

great Idea, I hope this forum will be successful.
I’d love to see a subforums for topics regarding monetization and marketing.

Best regards
Johannes

i love this forum , and just browse it everyday , hope for you all the success

David your forum is awesome! But why I cant post anything (Posted and comment like 20 times on different threads and none of them approved)

best android forum on the net

i love this forum , and just browse it everyday , hope for you all the success

i like this forum… informative and useful…

I like this forum.I want to get more knowledge here.

It’s the best android forum!:wink:

Hi!I hope to find a lot of useful information here!:rolleyes:

I like this forum.
Looking forward for more knowledge.

I’m new here ,but already like this forum!

I’m new here.It’s wondeful forum, I hope the experience of other members will help in my case.

Hi David,

It’s great forum!:cool:

The best android forum!:cool:

Hey. Here I want to find new tools for my business.

I like, and big love with this forum

It’s the best android forum for everybody :smiley:

Hello everyone, I like your concept. This is my first message to the forum.

I agree with your opinion

Magento PWA