Airpush ecpm huge drop

hi,

even if this is my first post in this forum, i was a quite active member in last forum but i forgot my password. and i decided to use a new username.

any way, here is my problem.
there is one of my app which has 80% german downloads. im using airpush and got a reasonable income. but since this saturday my earnings were dropped while downloads are steady. previously my ecpm was around $1.80-2.50
but today it’s $0.33
do you have the same problem?

This does not only happen with Airpush, but also with Leadbolt. Some days I get an eCPM of $2+ and some days an eCPM of $0.5-

Exactly the same problem here :frowning:

Same problem :expressionless: they haven’t ads? oO 0,27$ ecpm, fillrate 22% fck! They have max 2 days and ill disable airpush and change to inmobi

Same here!

Last week there was a day with only 1/3 of normal income. I’ve posted it in another thread. http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/894-whats-wrong-airpush.html
Maybe their employees receive some extra money for christmas… :frowning:

Hey Guys,

Please PM me your account information and I will look into this matter. Thanks for your cooperation.

It’s kind of a bittersweet feeling to know that at least I wasn’t the only one with this problem

I sended you PM and I still think that our accounts are not necessary because all developers have the same problem. Maybe advertiser deparment should be kicked in their ass. It looks like airpush haven’t ads. :expressionless:

i thought im the only one who have this problem.
i just checked my airpush account. ecpm for all of my apps are dropped. not only the app that i have german traffic. im also a long time leadbolt user and now it’s useless. i wich airpush might not be another leadbold :frowning:

I have Brasilian, Russian and US traffic mostly …

And once more… starting the day with stats delayed :mad:

Stats delayed? I haven’t any info about it, any disclaimer or something. 0$, 0ecpm, fillrate… again. Maybe stats delayed = no stats, no ads? :slight_smile:

They have time to 5:00(17:00) CET today, after this hour, no stats or earnings dropped down and I am changing network to mix of senddroid+leadbolt+inmobi+tapjoy.

It must be delayed because it isn’t counting installs either, however when this happens it normally implies lowered earnigns :confused: so, yep, I’m considering the same…maybe it’s time to try other networks

I also want to try senddroid. Anyone who has tried them? They promise $6-$40 CPM. Is this real? I couldn’t find their SDK and no documentation. Also, their dashboard looks awful, seems a joke. anyone??

I tried, it’s not real ecpm but I had near $3-$4 and always honest withdrawals(weekly) with great support on Skype.

What about the SDK and documentation? Do they require any opt-in?

No EULA required only for icon ads, it’s why leadbolt and airpush have it. Senddroid have opt-in options but in notification, not in some stupid EULA alert dialogs. Documentation in simple .pdf, integration 5 minutes, app aproved after 1hour(can write on skype to Chandler and it’s instant).

Awesome you are right. I just finished chatting with Chandler. Fast response and all is integrated. Thanks ramzixp!

My Airpush’s CPM dropped too. Around -62% CPM! Many problems with stats… I ll switch to Sendorid if problems persists tomorrow.

In my apps Senddroid pushes whether the pushes are activated or not. I just don’t receive any money when it’s not activated, but it pushes… For me this is a real problem :frowning: I’m not the only one with that issue
ECPM is near 1$ for me. Icons an Push.
Support is not bad, very fast answers if you receive an answer :wink: