Admob is Scam!

Admob closed my publisher account. When I try to login I get below message:

“Your account has been disabled for invalid activity or repeated policy violations. Some examples include recurring manual clicks or impressions, violation of our content policies which can be found here, robots, automated click and impression generating tools, third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as pay-to-click, pay-to-surf, autosurf, and click-exchange programs, or any deceptive software.”

There is no other explanation, contact or email from Admob regarding the close or reason . and I contact them since one week and there is no reply.

And I`m using Admob since few months and I never made anything wrong all my apps are working with Admob content policies and a lot of my apps founded in Google play market in Top New Free and in Top Free and there is no any violations in my apps.

They scammed more than $2500 from my publisher account

Yesterday Admob sent me an email and they reinstate my account

" Hello,

After thoroughly re-reviewing your AdMob account, we’ve decided to reinstate your account. However, there will be a delay before ads start running on your sites, as it may take up to 48 hours before all of our servers are informed of the change.

To help prevent invalid activity in the future, we recommend reviewing these references to learn more about invalid activity, our program policies, and practices to keep your account in good standing:

Terms of Use | AdMob
AdMob publisher guidelines and policies - AdMob Help

We also encourage you to regularly review your site’s traffic logs for any suspicious activity and notify us of your findings at http://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py?contact=invalid_clicks_contact. Please note that there’s no need to alert us of all instances of invalid activity, so we ask that you use your best judgment when reporting unusual activity on your site.

If you need help logging the traffic on your site to determine the source of your visitors, we recommend using Google Analytics: Google Analytics Official Website - Web Analytics & Reporting ? Google Analytics. You can also try these Google search terms:

Webmaster resources
Website tracking and logging
Site traffic analysis

We appreciate your patience, and apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center at AdMob Help.

Sincerely,

The Google AdMob Team
"