Airpush partners with Appthority!

Hi Making Money Forum,

As we all know mobile malware is one of the most severe and prevalent threats to our mobile ecosystem. Mobile security is a top priority for Airpush, so I am proud to announce that we have partnered with Appthority to combat and prevent mobile malware. This means that your users will all be protected when you use Airpush and there is 0 risk of them being infected with malware through our network.

Appthority is a leading and highly respected expert force in mobile app security. The partnership integrates Appthority’s industry leading mobile security technology directly into our platform in order to scan ALL advertiser app-promotions and URLs as an additional layer of protection. By integrating Appthority’s technology into our platform we can virtually eliminate the threat of mobile malware distribution via our network of over 50,000 applications.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or check out our site.

http://www.airpush.com/press_release/39

This is good…the new Google Play policy makes developers responsible for the ads delivered by ad networks. I think this is a RIDICULOUS policy (!!), but we have to live with it. So we need the ad networks to patrol the malware otherwise how can the developer possibly do it ?

I see from Inmobi and Admob nothing but malware ads in certain countries. Please follow the example of Airpush so the developers can be sure they won’t get banned from new Google Play policy.