Drunk Green Robots

Just published my newest app. Its a drinking game that combines drinking and dares.

market link

Let me know what you think. And rate it if you like it :slight_smile:

Check out my review on Android Central!

Congrats on the review! It does a good job of showing off your app, and should be good for publicity. I’d be interested to hear whether your downloads / ratings increase after this kind of an article is published.

I’ve downloaded & rated. It’s nicely designed - while I don’t have a use for this app myself, I’d imagine it fits the bill for those who are interested in this kind of game :slight_smile:

Yes I have seen a huge increase in downloads. I had 6 before the article and now have over 300. Hopefully it continues enough to get me into the top new free category.

Dumb luck that it got reviewed. I posted in android centrals forum yesterday to see if I could get a few people to try it out and give feedback. I guess the writer saw that and decided it was a good app for a friday night article. I didn’t even know that he reviewed it until I was looking at my twitter and saw android central’s tweet about the article. I really couldn’t believe it at first.

Thanks for the review. I graduated college over 12 years ago and although I still like a drink and going to the bar every once in a while I must admit I’m past the drinking game and getting wasted stage myself. But I had the idea and noticed other drinking games that had 50k-100k downloads and they didn’t even look that good. So I decided it may have a good market.