BIG drop of earnings on 14th of February

Hello,

just wondering, if anyone else has experienced this? My earnings were down about 1/3 or 33% in one day. I’m using AdMob only in all my apps (banners and interstitials) -there was a drop in new installs altogether, but the drop is way smaller, that the earnings drop.

Maybe I was pushed down on charts or something? Or could it be that Valentine’s day contributed to this?

Are your earning normal as usual or did you also see a change?

Thanks.

Maybe the Valentine’s day is the reason. I have a large drop in installs too. I have to work on a new game quicker because my old ones are becoming unpopular. :slight_smile:

Same here, around 20% install decrease but like 60% revenue decrese… I guess it is related to this other post about airpush not showing ads all day… http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/7902-airpush-ads-not-showing-since-yesterday-morning.html

Thanks for the answers.
@Magnesus: same problems here. :wink:
@Jill Kelly: what about AdMob? Do you also use it and if yes, did you notice the same?

For me it was actually better compared to other days.

While I had a drop in installs, my revenue from admob was like a typical friday.

Up by 20% for me!

It was an ok day for me. I am guessing this was a ranking change… Today ecpm is a bit low but it’s a typical weekend low

up by 36% for me here