Working ads before publishing

Hey all,

I just finished developing my application for Android. Now I’ve decided I want to include ads in the app. But before I want to publish it, I want to check if the ads are working. In most cases, here arises a problem. Many ad networks want a working link to an App Store before approving the application. How is this possible? Currently I have a test ad saying my application is pending for approval. But I don’t want users seeing this message, I want them to have real advertisements.

Thanks in advance,

AVOdev

I just put in the url that the app will have in the Google Play Store once it goes live.

The url will be https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=your.package.name.here

This seems to work with most ad networks. You will be able to start receiving real ads even though the url is not yet active.

fiveHellions is correct.

Plus, you can also email the Ad Network and let them know what the situation is.

We always have developers who are in the same situation as yourself and we approve the App for ads.

Cheers

Ok thanks a lot guys.

I still have one question about Mobclix.
I subscribed into 18 ad networks. All those networks will make a payment after you earn 50 dollars. Mobclix itself will make a payment if you earn 100 dollars. So, if I make 10 dollars from each network, I will have 180 dollars in total through Mobclix, but will they pay me?
Or do they wait till I accumulate the payment threshold in each network?
If the second statement is the case, and the payment threshold for each network would be 50 dollars, will I receive my payment after I’ve earned 900 dollars?!

Hi AVOdev,
unless you are sure that you will get a lot of downloads it’s better to keep 1 or 2 networks.
In this way you’ll maybe get some money before you retire :slight_smile:
Setup multiple networks make sense only for very popular apps/games where you want to optimize earnings.

Gabriele