OrionExchange - Free App Advertising

Hi there,

I’m Philip, CEO and Founder of www.OrionExchange.com

What is OrionExchange?

OrionExchange is a Free Mobile Application Advertising Platform/Exchange. Also, we’re a helping hand to any iOS and/or Android developer. We offer extra advertising solutions complimentary with our other services, such as free Ad space, free blog posts about your Applications, free Twitter and Facebook mentions, free reviews and more.

How does OrionExchange work?

1.) Install our SDK into your Application.
2.) Serve Ads. For every Ad served, you’ll earn 1 Credit. You can target which Ads you serve by category. For example, only ‘Productivity’ Ads.
3.) Spend your Credits on impressions of your banner in other Apps. 1 Credit = 1 un-targeted impression. You can customise the look of your banner by text, font and color, as well as customise and target advertising categories.

OPTIONALLY: Purchase Credits, we have packages ranging from $2 to $550. The $550 is our best value, worth 1,000,000 Credits (1 million impressions!).

What extra services does OrionExchange offer?

Really, there’s no limit to our extra advertising services. We can do as little or as much as you’d like, within reason. Simply e-mail us to request a service. - [email protected]

We offer these complimentary to most users:

• Twitter and Facebook App link mentions.
  • Blog posts with App link + possibly App icon
  • Weekly newsletter mentioning App + App link
  • We’ll send off your App + App link to 20k Developers via e-mail.
  • App Review + Rating

Some of these services are only available to users who have installed our SDK code or purchased Credits.

[u]Benefits of using our network:[/u]

• 24/7 dedicated support
  • Free marketing and advertising advice
  • We’ll endeavour to advertise your Applications!
  • Both iOS and Android accepted!
  • We’re always giving away free Credits
  • Only display other Apps, not pointless & ugly advertising banners.
  • Targeted advertising and MANY more features to come!

We hope you’ve learnt a bit about us and you’ll use our Ad Network.

Thank you for reading! :shy:

Philip
www.OrionExchange.com

summing up:

1. Give us ad space for free!
  2. We will earn on your free ad space, 550$ for 1,000,000 impressions

yeah :slight_smile: that’s sounds good

unfortunetly: no money, no honey

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Did you read it correctly?

We’re giving you free advertising space on our website (the grey ‘Ad’ boxes), the $550 is OPTIONAL if you choose to purchase Credits.

We provide free advertising via a banner exchange/cross-promotional exchange platform.

Regards.

We’re giving you free advertising space on our website

sure, sure :slight_smile: Millions of Android & iOS users are visiting your website :D:D:D You are also “giving away thousands of free impressions” and “offering free advertising services such as (…) Tweets” on 35 followers Twitter account and “Facebook mentions” on 6 likes Facebook account :slight_smile:

Is your defensive stance in realisation that you are in fact wrong?

Let me address each point here.

You are also “giving away thousands of free impressions”

We are giving away thousands of ‘Free Credits’ - 1,500 Free Credits for signing up + over 1 thousand more which can be easily earned within our members area. These Credits are used for impressions.

“offering free advertising services such (…) Tweets” on 35 followers Twitter account and “Facebook mentions” on 6 likes Facebook account :slight_smile:

We have access to a number of Twitter and Facebook accounts. Our own accounts will grow (considering we have been live for little under 3 days) and will then become an effective tool.

Not to mention our e-mail list of 20k developers.

I just don’t understand how you can pick holes in a free service? If this service is not for you, then that is fair enough.

Have a good day & regards.

PEACE :angel::angel::angel:

I will just think about investing in stocks:

The stock market is one of the fastest growing investment options for everyday middle class investors and – although it is nothing new – the increased ease with which stocks can be traded (even from a handheld device) has made it a more attractive option for investors from all walks of life. On that note, there are two distinct approaches taken by most investors when it comes to investing in the stock market. Naturally, both aim to turn a profit but the way in which they hope to accomplish this differs somewhat between them.

In which case, i’m glad we have provided a useful service!

Ok now i’m totally confused, it’s a mobile advertising blog with a blog post about trading stocks with no reference to mobile advertising ?? ROFL !! On a serious note, I think @OrionExchange could work in certain cases. With Facebook apps I used to get a lot of installs via the “exchanges,” – great way to move your app up the ladder for free.

That said, there is a steep price in opportunity cost of not using your ad space for real ads. But overall an interesting idea.

Hi gordon, thanks for posting.

Our blog is not a mobile advertising blog, it’s just the OrionExchange blog, we’ll post random things from time-to-time to attract a different audience, for example, ‘Why it’s a good time to start a business’, ‘How to outsource App development for under $2K’ and also my past is in finance as well as other things, and therefore I posted something I find interesting, I have more where that came from! Look our for our next post, ‘Using Fiverr to Promote your App’.

You will have to sacrifice money for Credits if you serve many impressions, but in the long-term it will provide the user with a higher revenue output due to a large user base.

This is the complete mesh release and we’ll be adding more features as we go along & may even do a pay per impression revenue model, which we’re currently testing. In fact, I should mention, we’re getting a few users on board to test this, not only will we be paying the 1 Credit per impression, we’ll also pay 0.50c per 1K impressions in your App, so you can combine revenue earning WITH expanding your user base.

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate every word.

Regards,

Philip