Millennial Media payout problem

Hi,
Are anyone here also using Millennial Media? I’ve been using it for some months, and last month is should be my payout time. The thing is the payout never been sent to me until now. Now I have two months of pending payouts. I’ve contacted their support several times, and they always respond that there is an error in their system and the payment will be made soon. Now when I contact the support, they don’t even respond :(. Just curious if people here who also using Millennial Media experiencing the same problem.

I had a problem getting my first payment from them. It took a few months to get over their $50 payment threshold. And once I cleared that threshold the first payment showed it was just for the most recent month that got past the pending period. And even then it never actually reached my paypal account.

But after emailing them I got a response and within a week I was paid correctly. Hopefully you will get a response and get it all sorted out.

Just an update, someone from Millennial Media stumbled upon this post, and he contacted me straightly to resolve the issue. Now the payout has been sent to my PayPal and I can use Millennial Media with peace of mind :slight_smile:

Ok good because you scared me for a minute. I recently switched to them for banner ads and love the performance, hate the payment terms. But good to know they do pay !

I can confirm that MM does pay :slight_smile: