Income Reports on droid-blog.net

Hello everyone,

I’d like to take the chance to inform you about droid-blog.net, my blog on Android development and monetization stuff. Every month, I’m publishing an income report, hereis the most recent one. I hope you like it, the next report will come in early january.

Best regards
Johannes

Hi Johannes,

Your blog has very very useful stuff, and I’ve been following it for some time now (tweeted it a couple of times too)… do keep the reports coming, especially your ASO!

Cheers and good luck!

Thank you! I hope I’ll be able to publish the next ASO article in the coming weeks, I’ll let you know.

Best regards
Johannes

Thanks for sharing the link! I enjoy reading your blog, and have especially found the ASO articles great reading as well. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
David

Thanks for the encouragement David.
For those of you interested, here’s the report on my December income: http://droid-blog.net/2012/01/04/android-income-report-8-december-11/

Best regards
Johannes

Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work.

Wow, thanks for the blog there, I am skimming over it right now - lot’s of terrible useful information. I’ll have to work out all that info when I am back home from vacation…

Great blog Johannes. We’ve launched our paid (and free) game on the markets and have little success in getting downloads so far. Your blog does help and we will keep on trying!

Thanks.

Hey madmochi (are you from Japan?),

I’m glad it’s of some help to you. Best luck!

Best regards
Johannes