Leadbolt eCPM

Hi there,

What’s your usual eCPM with leadbolt for notification ads ? They fool you into thinking it will be something like $10, but in reality, my eCPM has never been greater than $1-$2 (even $0.9 lately).

I don’t know your download numbers, my most successfull application used to have 1500+ downloads per day. Is much more needed to get a decent revenue ?

Yes, i have same problem , leadbolt is really getting lower day by day.
maximum ECPM for me is currently ~1.3$.
What is average ECPM for others people with notification ads on leadbolt?

Same here… mine has been on a steady decile for the past 3 days!! Now it’s less than $0.50.

in my case yesterday average eCPM for notifications was ~$1.1;
max eCPM ~$6.9 for one app,
min eCPM ~$0.4 for another app

about 2-3 months ago there was really big daily income drop in LeadBolt

These ups and downz are related to the campaigns they have running on their network, usually. So if a big advertiser stops a campaign, or reduces his daily budget, we get less CPM…

For notification ads I get much higher CPM with Airpush compared to Leadbolt, and now I only use Airpush. My averages are ~$4 airpush and $1 leadbolt. Also Airpush pays weekly with no fees, huge difference.

Also for Icon Ads, my Airpush CPM’s are always $5 - $7 for Leadbolt was <$1.

Leadbolt banners give me 0.11$ eCPM - I wonder what the fill rate is. Most clicks don’t seem to give me any revenue too. I’ll have to switch back to admob in the game I was testing them. :frowning:

Hi there, I’ve been considering trying Airpush on one of my apps for a long time. What worries me is the new opt-in… what do you think about it ?

It seems most of us agree Leadbolt is a sinking boat…

but why there are so big differences?

I remember that after 15 February 2012, when AdMob changed click pricing, I told to my friend “See, AdMob clicks are for 2 cents, and LeadBolt for 4-5 cents”

And now? Now my friend got lots of 1 cent clicks in LeadBolt,
and I usually see 2-3 cents per click…

Tired of getting no revenue from clicks, and knowing as we know that they say that when clicks generate no revenue it’s because of a CPA (cost-per-action) campaign… I told one of my friends to install (and play for a while) a promoted game by clicking one of the notifications generated by one of my very-low-traffic apps (so I knew that the click was from my friend), and to my surprise it didn’t generate any revenue.

from what i’m seeing, 90%+ of users opt-in to the Airpush opt-in screen

Really high eCPM :

(http://i.imgur.com/UT6zO.png)

That is happening to me too, I don’t get any revenue from icon ads. Anyone else can confirm please ?

I contacted them and eCPM is now : $6.56

Edit:

Now: about $2 and 40+click = $0.42 :slight_smile: like a joke…

http://i.imgur.com/8pUee.png

Same app admob revenue : $+1 …

Hi there winkman,

I got more than 20 clicks and 0 revenue, what did they tell you when you contacted them ? That there was some “bug” ?

hi androider

i asked them about just my revenue. they explained cpa cpc bla bla. but my earns increased (normal values).

Today I have 510 impressions = $0.09 (banner ads). I’m backing out of Leadbolt I think with the next update. The ads must be ugly or sth, because click rate is very low.

Some people complain about that. It also seems to happen with Airpush, so I think I’ll stick with Leadbolt by now…

Check the analytic and CTR. You are getting paid per click, not per impression. You will probably also only get paid for USA, CA and UK (and maybe AU) clicks. Clicks in buttf*ck nowhere get you zero $.

510 impressions. Assuming a 0.4% CTR (which is good for banners!). That means you got $0.09 for 2.5 impressions. So, around $0.04 CPC. That is not great, but probably better than you will get elsewhere (eg: Admob).

It’s worse than adMob (3-5 times). Because on adMob I get much higher CTR (for ads placed the same way - more interesting ads there? or more different ones?) and get paid for all clicks.