Marketing Technique

So in the progress of building an app, I encountered this problem many times: how to do marketing for your app out there ?

As far as “Making money with android” goes, I think this place is pretty much focus on monetizing technique which use affiliate program to boost revenue, but then, if you can’t reach a wider audience your revenue generation will stay basically the same, maybe reaching a decline after a few months of publication.

So, what kind of technique is consider as “Marketing” for android app ?

Please tell me your case, like what did you do to make people aware of the existence of your app ?

Hi, moon, here are some ways you can promote your app.

Email marketing
Email marketing doesn’t mean investing in expensive email marketing services. You can collect then potential users’ email addresses on the internet. Regular and useful email messages can help build relationships and get people to use your app.

Submit App for Reviews
When you submit your app for reviews, it helps your app get more exposure.This will further help in boosting your app’s rankings in both search engine results and app store search results.

App store optimization
It is some kind of process of improving the mobile apps’ visibility in an App Store. Just like Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is for websites, aso is for mobile apps. Some research reports that more than 63% of app customers prefer browsing in the app store to discover new apps. So, ASO is the very effective method of app promotion.

Auxiliary tools
you can use some auxiliary tools to help you market your app, like appbk.

Participate in relevant activities
You can learn more knowledge of app promotion by joining relevant activities, meanwhile, your personal connections is expanded, thus increase the channels of promotion.

Post to Forums
Write a good post to introduce the features and advantages of your app on relevant, you can insert some app screenshots in the post, making the post more attractive.

Get positive reviews
Generally speaking, the audiences prefer to download an app which has more positive reviews. You can guild your users to leave good reviews on your app. Or you can [b]get app reviews[/b] from third partie.

Social Media
You can share your app link on you facebook, google+, linkedin, etc. Remember post content in your social media accounts on a regular basis. Besides, you can create an official page on facebook for your app.

Hope these methods are useful to you.

No matter iOS or Android apps, you can market them with the following methods, making people aware of the existence of your app, download your app:

Cooperate with Influencers
Leveraging the power of influencers can be the best way to drive mass amounts of traffic to your mobile.Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people. Developing honest, authentic, and mutually beneficial relationships with influencers will go a long way in helping to promote your app.These people may include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in a social network like Facebook or Twitter.

Apply for Awards and Contests
One great way to get exposure for your mobile app is to enter – and win – contests. There are tons of organizations that give prizes to new, innovative applications for their functionality, design, and so on. While it is great to get the top spot, even submitting your app to awards will give your app exposure, I would highly recommend you take advantage of it.

Boost App Ranking to Top 10 on the App Stores
Data shows that over 65% users download an app by searching keyword in the app stores, and most of the just browsing the top 10 apps. The higher the ranking in the app store is, the easier the number of app downloads increases.
[ul]
[li]Add the important keyword in App Title - Placing a keyword in the title alone can improve your app’s search ranking (for the keyword inserted) by 10.3 percent.[/li][li]Add 8~12 keywords in app description.[/li][li][b]Get app installs[/b] - which can boost app ranking in 8~ 10 hours, it’s really the most efficient way to boost app ranking. [/li][li]Gather Traffic and Downloads[/li][li]Increase Engagement and Retention[/li][li]Regularly Update and Upgrade[/li][li]Reduce App Size[/li][/ul]
Besides marketing your app, you should also get positive app reviews to increase the download rates, because about 95% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app, and 88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations.

Hope those methods are useful to you.

With the increasing usage of mobile digital devices like smart phones, tablets and laptops; access to a large number of sources of information from across the globe has facilitated connectivity to any person or anything around the whole world. Wide and extensive usage of smartphones and mobile digital devices has given a boost to mobile marketing methods across the globe.

At Alphagravel we believe independent mobile developers should be entitled to earn the highest revenues from their Mobile Apps. Our predictive analytic platform provides true price transparency, by programmatically allocating mobile inventory to the highest bidders in real time and at all times.

Here are the best marketing techniques as follows:-
Prefer Social Media Platform (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+)
Video Marketing
Blog Commenting
Use of effective automation tools
Guest Blogging
Optimizing Content
Link Building, etc.

I think the Content Marketing is one of the best option to promote your App or Game.

I think the technic depends on the type of app you want to promote.

Apply App Store Optimization techniques for app to boost up ranking as well as increase downloads.

I have been developing apps since 2016 and I am sure that guarantee to app success are the reviews which increase the average rating and affect into ranking position, I have replied to thousands of reviewers and I know the difference between low-quality and real reviews.

My requirements to app reviews providers:

• Real people review, which describe the app’s features and characteristics. Such comments will be helpful for other users and stimulate them to download your app without hesitation.
• Good grammar texts
• Relevant description
• Keywords in the reviews will increase app ranking in store.
• Different target option
• Excellent Report

Floating the Internate and communicating with my coleagues, I have selectred several top sites to buy app reviews for both Android and iOS app.

My personal preference is KeenMobi. This company provides quality Android and iOS app reviews. They justified their professionalism and reliability. I confirm that this is well-reputable app promotion company which help in short perion to boost the traffic into your app page and reach high position accordingly.

Besides, I am supoorter of app’s keyword visibility - I am sure that the higher position of app’s positon in the search by the certain keyword is - the more guarantee that it is downloaded by target users more frequently.

So you can set a bit at guaranteed top 1-5 keyword position and be visible for millions of users.

Get in touch with responsible persons for improving your keyword position and feel true app’s success.

Have a nice app promotion journey!

Using leading social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest) for any kind of marketing purposes is the perfect technique. I advise this technique to use for those who are looking for the best and effective marketing way.

Try Best SEO techniques to rank your app on SERPs.
Once your app gets downloaded by users, update some features of your app to help people interact more with your app.
Study your competitors and try their marketing techniques.
Apply for various awards.
Ask bloggers to review your app.
These are few off the top of my mind.
Regards.

Marketing for the app is a whole different segment. First, you have to optimize it. That process is called App Store Optimization(ASO). Every app store has its own algorithm for ranking. You have to come up with a proper strategy while marketing your app. User reviews and total downloads play a vital role in ranking factors. For analytics, you can use AppAnnie. It will show you all the analytical data which is required.

Regards,
Lewis

There are various methods available to do Marketing such as:
Forum Submission
Images Marketing
Guest Blogging
Questions & Answering
Directories Submission
Article Submission
Web 2.0 Submission
Social Media Marketing
Content Marketing, etc which are effective & result-oriented techniques.