Google is ridiculous!

Received an email from Google.

This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).

Please note that Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. If you feel we have made an error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this termination.

Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

The Google Play Team

I think Google is ridiculous to terminate this account since I unpublished all our free apps on Aug. 29 which use AD.
What’s the reason Google terminate this account? We don’t receive any previous email from you at all.

They said this is about ‘Prior Violations’ which they have already emailed you about. Can you please share what your prior violations were ? I know the DrHu apps had some nudity type of stuff.

There is no previous email at all. DrHu’s apps are clean android apps. Most are live wallpaper. Check here www.andhat.org

And what about ads?

I unpublished all my AD free apps on Aug 29 since I don’t have time to update it. That’s why I say Google is ridiculous!!!

Very interesting, because I heard another case in the past about a developer who unpublished a bunch of apps and was then terminated by Google. That was last year though.

Unpublishing all your apps may look a bit suspicious, don’t you think ? It would have been better to pause you ads on the server, which is what I’ve done with no consecuences so far…

@godronb - contact Google, explain everything politely and let us know how it goes.

yes, and good luck with that.

How are we supposed to know that we shouldn’t unpublish? When Google sent that memo about the new ad policy, they said we had 30 days to comply or voluntarily unpublish.

I unpublished an app for a while to give it a major overhaul; should I be worried now?

I don’t think the problem is their app store policies; it’s their lack of customer service which leaves us guessing/trying to be psychic. (Which is why I don’t use Admob!)

Again Google copy/paste replay to me the following

Thank you for your note.

Your Google Play Publisher account has been suspended due to prior
violations of our terms of service by this or associated accounts. You may
view these terms here:

http://www.android.com/us/developer-distribution-agreement.html#agreement
http://www.android.com/market/terms/developer-content-policy.html

Please note that Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with
developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google
services.

Please do not attempt to register a new developer account. Any subsequent
registrations without an explicit reinstatement will be closed and your
developer account fee not refunded.

We are unable to provide further details regarding this issue. We
recommend your utilizing an alternative application distribution system
and payment method for future orders.

Regards,
The Google Play Team

Wow, this is cold. Try again until you get a real person because this is probably an automated message. It worked for me for my problems with Checkout account (I couldn’t verify bank account because of some problems with their system) - after a while someone real responded and some time later the problem was solved. Contacting Google is really hard.

I’m sorry to hear this is happening to you. I hope it gets resolved. Hang in there, good luck, and keep us posted.