Best AdMob Alternative

Well I am not sure if this is the right forum for this so I apologize in advance if it is not. Recently Google Suspended my AdMob account for no warning and no reason. The login page tells me it was suspended for invalid click activity… fairly sure a competitor just clicked repeatedly as I did nothing other than add a new app recently… anyways I would like to know the best alternative to admob, that won’t offend the google play terms of use? Is anyone getting decent payouts with another Ad Provider??? Please help My income was hit pretty hard by this… Thank You.

Leadbolt, Millennial Media, Tapjoy (depending on your ad format and not in any order).

has anyone made any big income report with using millenial media … ?

I’ve got quite good revenues from MoPub’s Marketplace. But my biggest earners at this stage are LeadBolt and Tapjoy. The “App Wall” format from both of these networks work really well.

Hi,

yeah, AdMob is a great platform and it is difficult to find the worth app monetization alternative. It is bad that they suspended your acc(
I’d recommend you to try Epom Apps . Especially if you are looking to monetize 90-100% of your traffic and boost your daily revenues up to 30%. With Epom Apps you will get an easy all-in-one account for ad mediation and your own monetization team. They will review your app, suggest the most relevant and high paid advertisers (200+ direct advertisers) and advise on the right place to put the ads. Also you can choose the most appealing ad format as we do work will all of them (rewarded videos, interstitials, standard banners, native ads etc.)

If you get an account and start monetizing with Epom Apps there would no need in waiting for the payments form different partners. We pay every month and the whole sum!

Please drop me a line if you have any questions at [email protected]