New Notification Network

Hey everyone,

I have been using Leadbolt for a while now, and feel it is time to move onto another notification ad network.

My ECPM for Leadbolt is averaging around $0.16 a day!!

Like I said, it is time to switch ad networks, and what a better time since I have to update all my apps to meet Google Play’s new Content Guidelines.

So my question, what other notification type ad networks can I utilize that will bring in higher ECPM’s?

Thanks!

Good question. I would also like to know a better ad network. I don’t want to put notification ads which are annoying for users almost for free.

What about your CTR and EPC?

If CTR is ok (> 6%), low ECPM is probably due to the region of your users. Leadbolt (as the most of ads network) pay better ECPM for US and Europe. I have most of my users at those regions and got ECPM always between $1,20 and $2,20.

I like Leadbolt: precise stats, web site never down, and excelent developer support.

I average a 3-4% CTR. Yet my ECPM has been just slowly declining over the last two months.

The thing is, most of my apps are hunting related, and the season is about to kick off here soon, and my install rate is climbing.

Another thing that I have noticed is that Leadbolt is serving the same notification ad over and over, like they are out of advertisers. I have friends who use my apps, and have reported the same thing.

@dlaroche, your account manager is looking at your concerns right now. He will have an answer for your here shortly.

Today is actually a pretty decent day, however, how long will it continue. I bet tomorrow, after the new advertiser hits their budget, I and many others will be back to complaining.

@dlaroche, we are happy to have answered your concerns and look forward to helping you, not only monetize, but also growing your apps. Thank you

Leadbolt keeps giving me the same answers pretty much. In a way they keep putting it off on me, saying it’s because I don’t have a large enough user base.

First, I’m not the only one experiencing this decline.

Second, I had a smaller user base when I first started using Leadbolt a while back, and I was making more then!!

It’s time for a network switch.