[Game][Free] Number Mix - a 2D rubik cube type game

Play store link: Number Mix

Youtube game play video: Number Mix Game Play

QR Code:

[attachment=147]

Short Description:

Can you order the number board?

Number Mix is a simple game where the player has to rearrange a matrix of randomly positioned numbers in ascending order by moving rows and columns up / down or left / right.

There are 5 levels of difficulty, for beginners all the way to hard core thinkers (8x8 grid is best suited for playing on a tablet).

The score is based on the number of moves required by the player to completely order the board, as well as the time it takes to complete the board.

The ordering starts with number 1 from the top left corner of the matrix an ends with the highest number present on the board which end up in the bottom right corner.

Screen shot:
[attachment=148]

NumberMix_QRCode.png

Hi all,

As this is my first ever game developed and launched, I’d really appreciate if anyone could provide me with feedback and thoughts on my game. I’ll take feedback on any aspect of the game, not anything in particular, so if you feel up to it, give it a try and let me know what you think.

Thank you all.

Respectfully,
Laurentiu

Hi all,
Some major rework of the UI and and various bugs have been fixed. A lot of user feedback integrated into v1.0.4, and would very much like to hear from you what you think about this version, so feel free to take a look, and contact me
Thank you.

Screenshots:
[attachment=189][attachment=190][attachment=191]

Play Store url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.game.numbermix

NumberMix_QRCode.png

Hi,
I’m not an expert (Just finished developing my first app as well),
The UI looks much better, more inviting and clear. The thing that bothers me most is the exit button. In Android phones home button takes you home (and the app is still running in the background) and the back button takes you home & closes the app - this is why Google suggest never to put an exit button (It’s already there built in the phone, so you actually have double exit buttons which you don’t need).

Hi Pilot,
Thx for the tip. I was not aware of this recommendation, and in a future update I’ll take it into account and remove it.

Cheers,
Laurentiu

Hi all,

Here is the latest version (v1.0.8) of Number Mix Puzzle, with many improvements.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Spreading the word is always appreciated :).

Thank you.

Screenshots:
[attachment=198][attachment=197][attachment=196][attachment=195]

NumberMix_QRCode.png

Explain that to users who will complain in reviews that “there is no way to exit the game” when you don’t put huge EXIT button somewhere. :smiley: I agree though that there is no need for it.