Unnusual high CPM at Airpush

Hi,

I’ve noticed unnusual high CPM at airpush in last 10 days. Twice more comparing to the days before. Yesterday I had a US$12,00 CPM! Is there something wrong? :slight_smile:

Vitor

My Airpush CPM is 0.2$ someday!

It’s on 17 my cpm is high also.
but since yesterday it’s seem my PUSH sudden down.
Dose anyone face same problem with me?

IMO, airpush daily amount of installs and pushes doesn’t seem real, as they have strange behavior.
Admob, on the other hand, shows numbers that really seems acordding to the market installs and app usage.

yes i also get low pushes yesterday. their reporting system is horrible. some times it shows 1000% fill rates

Today my pushes is low also.It’s since 2 days that’s pushes is low.
Dose anyone face this problem too?

Hi.

Yes I do have the same problems.
Pushes went down for more than 80%

Bad days I guess. And hope.

for the last 2-3 days airpush numbers have went down by over 80% for ALL stats (new installs, available users and pushes)

i submitted a ticket about this, and they said their technical team is looking into this. this was about 2 days ago.

…looking into this…
I love when they say that.

ps: todays number are much higher… seems like back to where they should be.

I have also experienced these fluctuations for the past week. I was getting $20 for the same amount of pushes, but today i woke up to a surprise…$160 with 140% fill rate in all the apps(i don’t know how - But i don’t care.llol)… hehe… i am a happy man…:smiley: They should maintain this momentum.

And the growth is gone again.

More than 12 hours without an update on their site.

Anyone else is having the same problems?

Same problem here… stats of yesterday not up to date, and all stats of today zero…

Same here… so worried… all stats are zero. Airpush hasn’t fixed this issue…

OK. All my apps did get some pushes, but 0 is still only number on their page.

Does anybody know whats going on?

I learned not to worry about airpush daily numbers neither trying to understand it… They definitely are not reliable…
I use to analyse weekly stats and revenue.

I agree. I will have to put some other ad company in my apps.

I’ve seen wild swings with airpush over the past week and all zeros a few days as well…Yesterday I got 17.21% fill rate @ $1.68 CPM from 104,620 Ad Requests…I really hope it comes back soon… :frowning:

Yes my fill rate dropped 2!

Anyone knows whats going on?

I watch my numbers very closely and generate custom aggregate reports between all of my networks, and I think that there are some shifts going on with all of the major ad networks at the moment and anyone running multiple networks will probably see what I mean…The mobile advertising market is healthy as a whole and getting set for growth over the next few years, so I’m not going to jump ship yet.

Well. Hope it picks up soon. I have some big plans with mobile marketing.

:stuck_out_tongue: