New Admob Payment for this month

I am using new admob and was told to receive payment between 21st-25th of this month.
this is my first payment from admob. any idea on which date it comes exactly?

Usually I get on 23-24th via Western Union. You will be able to see the progress from your AdMob account, once the process starts you will notice something like “Automatic payment in progress”. But again, I don’t know via what method you should receive, so it might depend from case to case.

I have opted to get it by WIRE TRANSFER.

I checked Admob following option, Nothing is initiated. All fields are blank.
Account-> Account Summery

Anyone got this month admob payment ???

I usually get the notice about the 23rd, and it’s in my bank about a week later.

In order to receive a payment by wire this month is supposed to have achieved at least $ 100 by the end of November

see this it may help
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/3721-admob-plz-help-i-didnot-receive-first-payment-yet.html#post28988

Jan 21
Automatic payment in progress :smiley:

hmmm. i.have started.using.admob since 1st dec,2013.have $650 so far in account. did not receive any intimation of admob?
why the hell i did not receive either of intimation or payment so far?

We are also waiting for our payment (Western Union)

I received payment today via wire.

How and where to check in admob that Payment has initiated??

I have got $280 in last month and eligible to get it in this month. anything else is required to get eligible, please let me know.

How and where to check in admob that Payment has initiated??

I use old admob.
in my case :
1-You will notice notification in Sites& Apps page Estimated Earning Section .
2- Account >> Account summary >> than payments section.
3- recieve an email form admob.

$280 in last month ?? last month = December
you supposed to get notification on 1~5 of February and recieve $280 on 15~20 of February.

what you need just add all your payments details in English and wait !!

and this is admob support email:
([email protected])

they are good in reply

I usually get mine on the 23 directly into my account.

I have total $596 in my account so far.

Revenue Details as follows:-
1Dec,2013 - 25Dec,2013 : $280
25Dec,2013 - 23Jan,2014 : $361

I am using new Admob and was told to get payment of $235 between 21st-25th of Jan,2014

I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY MAIL OR PAYMENT SO FAR

I have sent mail to admob at [email protected], but no reply so far :frowning:

their reply may takes 3 days

Be patient you will get the money

Last month I didnt get an reply either. If you click on Account > Payments you can check out if they send the money towards you. I received mine today.

Got my money in the bank today and already bought a drink… yeahhh :cool:

I live in italy and use bank account with new admob, I don’t know about the others, but I had to verify my bank account they sent me something little around a 1€ and I had to put how much they sent me in a form.
Though you can go to adsense https://www.google.com/adsense/app#home And update info there(I think it is better too to use that site, at least I prefer it.)Since it is the 24th probably you wont get last and this month payment, so after you will confirm your bank account hopefully you will get paid around the 20th of march (they will send you all the money till the last day of february).
Make sure you haven’t checked the box to let them keep the money.

Though they aren’t late, if you have already set up everything, you will see the money on your bank account soon.

I searched entire Admob options and did not find any notification Neither for Small-Amount confirmation in my bank account NOR for any transfer initiation.
I have set my bank details and selected ACH/WIRE option to get paid. So i do not think anything is pending from my-side to update.
I had heard this from other ad-networks, but not from Admob. that was the only reason to choose this network. Looks like they have finished paying for this month. i have waited for complete 2 months to get paid from them, but all in vain. :-((((

How i will purchase my eve drink today :frowning:

My Mail to Admob:-

Dear Admob,
I have total $596 in my account for following 2 ads units.
Full Page Ads ID:- axxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Banner Ads ID :- axxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Revenue Details as follows:-
1Dec,2013 - 25Dec,2013 : $235
25Dec,2013 - 23Jan,2014 : $361

I am using new Admob and was told to get payment of $235 between 21st-25th of Jan,2014

I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY MAIL OR PAYMENT SO FAR

Please let me know if you need any other details to find out the cause
Best Regards,

Admob Reply:-

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Your request appears to be in relation to the New AdMob billing and payments platform. You can find the answers to most AdMob-related questions in just a few minutes by browsing our help center. Please see the relevant links below:

AdMob Help Center:
Google AdMob Help

Frequently asked questions:
Google AdMob Help

In the future, please be sure to use the Help Center form to submit your questions or concerns. This will enable us to provide you with a faster response.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

The Google AdMob Team

Links provided by admob says that:-

1. Paypal and wire payment options does not exist anymore now (wtf)
  2. I must wait for their PIN which will come within 2-3 weeks by STANDARD POST (BY POST CARD).
    Enter the PIN in my admob account and then my address will be verified.
  3. They may send another PIN later for some other verification.
  4. It may take months time and probably i will be dead by that time.

I mean what the hell. is it about getting your own money or getting some Lotto prize money???
I was asked only for 2 payment options during admob signup.

• Paypal
  • ACH/WIRE (i opted)

now why they need hell lot of verification??? I was never told about it in any mail.
is their any direct call number or some quick help??

I opened new thread for this…