How important is driving more virtual goods and currency purchase?

I’m considering launching some hosted services that could drive 30% more virtual goods and currency purchases. Would game studios pay for this and if so, how much?

I’m thinking of asking for a 20% commission only on incremental virtual currency purchases that our service would directly drive.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

More details please.

20% seems a bit high - just the number sounds high … even when only applied to incremental purchases because people tend to see the number before reading, that it is only applied to incremental xD

After all it will depend on your service, and how unique it is. If you lead the market your can get 20% … if someone can copy your concept by himself … it will not work. With developers you need to be very transparent to get the good ones, they will not do experiments most of the time.

We put together a pretty thorough resource on In-App Purchases and virtual goods here, you should take a look. It goes in depth on best practices for different types of apps, and I think you would benefit from checking it out. http://blog.apptopia.com/guide-to-in-app-purchase-monetization/