ad network referral link spamming

It can be difficult to get unbiased answers in the ad network sub-forum with everyone posting a signup page with their referral link attached. This is a problem I found in other aff marketing forums as well. The solution? All links should be rewritten (automatically if you script something, probably manual at first) to use the forum referral links.

More money for the site owner and less bias.

Absolutely true. But i don´t think it is possible to fight against this (is not necessary either)… just use your common sense and filter the information you think is not “reliable”. That´s how the whole internet world works anyway

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/announcements/211-forum-rules.html#post1404

It’s already managed by site-admin. If u see some rule violation, then just click on report button for that post. However, some ppl just don’t give a f*ck about some rules and keeps acting as they want. Example, not English threads)

Yeah i totally agree with that… just use your sound judgment and narrow the details you think is not “reliable”.

yeah i am totally agree with you and spamming is very big problem