Facebook App Center

Has anyone tried putting their app/game on the facebook app center? If so, how was it?

We are thinking about it because our game (Bridge Constructor) already has the requested SSO (Single SignOn) implemented to post images from the game on FB. However, I just read their guidelines this afternoon for the first time. I think I’ll be able to tell you more in a few days.

Being not an expert with the FB api … what is meant with singlesignon? or how can I imagine that usage. what is it needed for.

example: if I have game, which does not need any login how can I use the singlesign on - is that to post something on their wall? or post images?

To make it clear: to publish an app on the facebook app center, the app has to integrate something related to facebook … ?

I may be interested to implement something like that into wormpuncher

I’m not an expert either but our game offers the possibility to post highscores and images of bridges on FB and our programmer told me we are using SSO for this. That’s all I know (not being a coder myself).

Another question is, and I don’t know the answer yet: Is that sufficient for FB to accept a game or do they require that a user has to use his FB login to enter the game at all?

I just wanted to try and find out but I got stuck creating a new app. They said they needed to confirm my FB account with a code sent to my cellphone via SMS but I haven’t received anything so far.

hm … I think, they want the same behaviour of a mobile app like they need for a flash app - but I don’t know them either.

Will stay tuned about your experiences