[free][app][tool] PERSONAL CALCULATOR HD PRO

Hey there! I KNOW there is plenty of calculators available on the app markets, but I would like to add one more which is more than a calculating tool- it is also a designer product 

Leviteo presents a fully featured, FREE, scientific Personal Scientific Calculator HD PRO mobile app!
This tool is beautiful, easy to customize, simple in design, rich in functions and fast in calculations!
Personal Scientific Calculator HD PRO has 3 modes which are FREE :

B is for Basic Mode which is intuitive and easy:
Make your everyday calculations on mobile phone or tablet whether you are at school, work or at home.
It features typical math operations such as:
*Add
*Subtract
*Multiply
*Divide

C is for Custom Mode (scientific) which includes advanced math calculations:
*MC Clears the Memory
*M+ Adds the displayed value to the memory
*M- Subtracts the displayed value from memory
*MR Recalls the value stored in memory

STAR Mode (scientific) is designed for additional mathematical operations such as:
*Logarithmic functions
*Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan)
*Random Number Generator
*Mathematical Constant
*Pi Constant
*And Many more…

FINANCIAL MODE WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON

If you are an entrepreneur and have your own business, we have a special in-app designed for you!
Purchase an additional Financial Mode to make running your business easier. This In-app includes such functions as
PV, FV, NPV, IRR, PB and many more… With them you will be able to calculate Present Value, Future Value, Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return, etc…
Control your business with Personal Scientific Calculator PRO!

FINANCIAL MODE WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
Personal Scientific Calculator has a built-in Share Mode so you can recommend this mobile app to your friends and co-workers. Its design and layout is intuitive and simple - you will not get confused while doing various operations and using mathematical and financial functions. Forget the handheld old school calculator and welcome the new, elegant mobile app designed for your mobile device. All that for FREE!
With this Personal Scientific Calculator your math will become easy, elegant and pleasant.
If you like Personal Calculator HD PRO check out our other free android games and apps like:
FOTS Rooster Robot Unicorn run
Hive™ - board game
Crazy Ropes : Tower Temple
Candy Foxes - color tap
Digital Scale - Real Scale app
Colour Match - Candy Fox
Weed Scale

-> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.calculatorhd&hl=en <-

THANK YOU AND I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR DOWNLOADS TEEHEE :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

unnamed.jpgunrnamed.jpgunssnamed.jpg

Hey guys!:wink: did you liked it? Please give me your opinion about my app- is it useful? what should I change? thx for help!:wink: