Tower Defense Game

Hi All,

I am just wondering if a tower defense game with a military (war) theme would work? Any one interested in helping out with the idea bit?

Regards,
Andy

I think the Tower Defense market on Android is just too saturated and exhausted.
It would be very hard to stand out against all the others as most angles with different themes have been done.
Just my 2 cents.

but so are most of the other game genres … :frowning:

I won’t dismiss the idea right away. competition is tough, but as you’ve said, every genre is saturated.

the idea needs some unique twist to make it big. its what made candy crush (a match 3 game, highly saturated) so successful.

besides, David did beat Goliath now didn’t he?

do you think candy crush’s social idea can be added to the tower defence game? what about IAP that gives mega weapons with mega destructions?

ideas above are not new, just throwing out possibilities…

besides, if there us a war themed movie coming out, you could contact the makers of that movie if they be willing to do a movie tie in. it’s what made kabam so huge so fast.

cheers! and if you do proceed with the game (which I hope you do), wish you all the best and keep us posted.

Thanks billy, You make a good point. Let me see what I can come up with… The project will defn need to wait though, as there are a few other games that I shall launch before.