Lost Android Contacts Failed to Sync from Gmail Account! What to do?

I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so that’s why I was not answering directly.) After waiting for a while the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. Good grief! NO CONTACTS! EMPTY! Why? What happened?

I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my Sony Xperia, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!

Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many thanks!

Contacts saved to your Gmail account are on the Google server so cannot be lost.
First of all check in Contacts > Menu > Contacts to display that you have selected your Gmail (or All)
If selected, turn phone off, remove battery and turn back on.
You will need a data connection to resend contacts.
However, if you have only want to retrieve contacts from android, you can try android data recovery tool.

When you lost contacts on android phone .You need to stop use your phone . And try one android recovery app get contacts back . More importantly than all of that, you need to root your phone .
Android contacts recovery

If you want to recover lost contacts without backup, then you have to use professional contact recovery tools.

Well, you can still recover lost contacts from android phone on computer before they were overwritten by new data, an android data recovery could recover lost data from android phone without any backup file, and you should in a habit of backuping your phone to computer, then you can recover from the backup file.

If you lost data from your android phone,
the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try recovery methods, Recuva, you can also try professional android data recovery programs.

Since you failed to sync from Gmail, you need think about other methods to get back the lost contacts. Try third party mobile recovery tool to restore contacts android

Other Android Recovery tools is also worth to try.

If you feel depressed when all of you contacts has been deleteded from the phone and intend looking for an solutions to recover them , you need to recover deleted contacts from android as sonn as possible . in order to aovid the deleted contacts has been covered by new data , you should install a recovery software on your computer and connect your phone to the computer, once these process has completed , it can present a preview to you , you can select the deleted contacts you need to recover , wait for some time ,the application will tell you whether the data recovery,

Did you backup the contacts or not? If not, then check out the following tutorial to recover lost contacts. It helped me once:
http://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/recover-lost-contacts-from-android-phone.html

Since you have failed to Sync from Gmail, the only way to get your lost data back is to use 3rd party recovery tools. Professional android file recovery allows you to recover deleted contacts directly from Android or SIM card on Android phones. Besides contacts, it also can retrieve deleted text messages and other media files like music and photos.

Hey, you can contact your cell phone provider and see if texts are stored in the cloud. If you need to consider the Myjad SMS app what yor’re asking about.

Downloading the trial, it rates perfectly fine on CNET.

MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win/Mac). This tool is easy to manage as you can retrieve lost or deleted contacts from phone memory or SIM card through only several clicks.