SendDroid Official Introduction & Updates

Hello Developers,

My name is Chandler and I work at SendDroid in Partner Development.

I have been in touch with a lot of you guys and it has been quite a pleasure.

I decided to officially introduce myself and the company here so I can get some feedback and also keep you guys posted on our updates as we go.

FYI, if you have a question specific to your account or you’re having some trouble, please contact your Account Manager or you can simply drop me a message if you have signed up without a point of contact at SendDroid.

As you guys are well aware of, we specialize in Push Notifications and Icon Drops. We have started to scale up in the preceding months and only last week, we signed up over 3,000 apps. So needless to say, it is going very well.

We have also recently started to let more advertisers join our Network and this should result in higher eCPMs as many of the partners are already experiencing.

The idea is to work together and make the most of what we have got. Like I have always said, your feedback is always welcome and we take it very seriously.

An example of this is our new SDK Manual. We had received feedback that the SDK should be in PDF and we made that change. If you haven’t had a chance to look, you can login to your Publisher account or if you don’t have one yet, make one at http://ads.senddroid.com

I’ll keep this threat posted on all updates. Look forward to working with all of you.

Have a good day/evening. :)[/size][/font]

Hey Guys,

We are offering a referral program. We need to structure it and I was wondering if any one of you had any suggestions as to how you think it would work best or what you’d prefer.

My personal idea is that we should probably have a fixed amount for any referral - and then a certain amount depending on the traffic.

What do you think?

oh ya. finally you have done something good. your word document guide was a complete mess

Why thank you asanka

I’m glad to see that you took the time to check the update out…and also, I’m happy you found it useful as well…

If you have any other feedback…feel free to share…we want to make it as convenient for developers as possible

Cheers -

Hey Guys,

Just to update you all, we’re rolling out our updated SDK middle of next week which should be compliant with the new Google Ad Policy.

Those of you that are working with us, should have gotten the email alert by now. For those of you who aren’t, well, you can start next week.

Also, we’re rolling out another ad unit which has been in the making for a while. And this ad unit has a projection of $7+ eCPMs. But I’d really not want you to hold me to it. We’ll see how the eCPMs really play out once its up and running. However, I have many reasons to believe that this may well be a very successful unit.

I’ll update you guys once I have more information.

Cheers - Chandler

So guys,

We’re nearing completion of the updated SDK.

We’ll be in 100% compliance with the new Google Policy without ruining the ad unit.

We ALSO have taken this time to make some serverside changes on our system and our performance should be very impressive in the upcoming days.

I’ll keep you guys posted.

Along with that, our Basic4Android plugin is almost complete too.

I’ll keep you guys posted.

Cheers - Chandler