Earn Extra Money At Home With UENTO ( Android only)

Uento (or Waypedia) is an making money android app. User can get points by downloading, installing and running new offered

apps. Those points can change for money!!

My referral code: nCiRSJ

There are 3 types of apps Blue: 3 points - Only download and get points. Green: 5 points - Download and run app in 30s.

Purple: 8 points - Download, run, and keep app in 3 days. (With Blue and Green app, you can uninstall after receiving points

With Purple apps, you must open apps at least 1 time/day and do not uninstall it)
Exchange Rate: (Uento only send money to Paypal account and more ) 250 points = $2.5

Referral Code: After earning 500 points, user will get a referral code. If a new user enters your referral code, you will get

extra points from their points. Referral level 1: 2 points/app Referral level 2: 1 point/app (Referral level 1 is those one

enter your code Referral level 2 is those one enter referral code of level 1)

My referral code: nCiRSJ

Everyday, Uento release about 4 to 5 apps or more( especially in US) Uento do not release new apps at the fixed time, but I

will check frequently. At the first time, It might be really discouraged because each app only get 3, 5 or 8 points. But

after get referral code, the more user you invite, the more points you get.

Thanks for the information. I 'll try this too