Google Play App visibility issue

Hi guys . a week ago , i uploaded a new live wallpaper on googleplay , but i believe that my app for some reason
is not visible. please help me to understand whats going on. i will not give the link here ,
my app name is 3D Fantasy Land Demo, and it sould be visible in category >live wallpaper>top new free , in my device its in position 44
Please dont search by name , just try to see if it is visible on the list , and just leave me a comment here if you can.
Thank you in advance.

Looked as far as position 144, didn’t see your app. Have you checked your developer account to see if it’s suspended or something?

What country are you in? The rankings are different for every country. If it is in position 44 for you, it may not be for those in another country. It may not even make the top new free list in all countries. Not necessarily a problem it just seems to be more popular in your country.

Now if you see in position 44 and somebody else in your same country doesn’t see it then there may be a problem.

Just a thought…

I searched the web play market for “3D Fantasy Land Demo” and your app shows fine.

I am guessing it filters out unsupported devices? It looks like a 3d app using OpenGL ES 2.0. Probably on devices that dont meet the minimum hardware requirements, this is not showing?

Cheers!