Finger Scanner locker screen(free) !!

Have a wonderful and elegant Finger Scanner locker screen at android mobile screen. Just slide the finger scanner in middle to unlock the phone and get various shortcuts using which you can directly reach the desired location. It makes your phone look very similar and alike to apple products like iphone and ipad. Have a look of the locker :

Enjoy this amazing locker at your Android screens and give a trendy look to your Android home screen.
Download this beautiful go locker at:
http://tinyurl.com/6smld2z

Seems like a good app, however due to push notifications I uninstalled instantly. I realize that is the only way you will be able to make a profit off an app this this. If I were you I would wait until I had at least 500 installs and a few good reviews then add push notifications that way you will get more active downloads and people may tell others about the app. Or at least wait 12 hours for the push notifications to appear so the user is less likely to know which app is causing them to appear people are less likely to keep an app if you use push notifications.

that is evil :angel:

that is evil :angel:
[/quote]

Sorry when I wrote that I was in a bad mood :rolleyes:. If you do get push notifications you can just use a push detector. What I meant was make it 12 hours and tell people about the notifications so people can use the app, if they like it they may keep it.

I am not here, to tell developers, what they have to do - i just postet my opinion about it xD

But I get your point, yes that’s not evil :slight_smile: