Selling the app to another account

Hello developers!

I have simple question about selling apps (with rankings and downloads… and stuff) to another account.

I found this tutorial here: Getting Acquired: How To Transfer Ownership of Your Android App or Game

I have few questions about this process:

1. Does google allows it?
  2. What do I need to be careful about?
  3. anything else?

Thanks!

Yes, Google allows it. I have done it myself, from my personal dev account to my company’s dev account (but the process is pretty much the same, I had to request with one email and authorize with the other).

I had a few problems related to currency, Im not sure what happened, but I ended up in some corner case which they didnt seem to find a solution (and wouldn’t reply my emails to tell me what was going on or anything). If I was to follow their instructions I would have all my apps unpublished for about 2 weeks (!!!).

But other than this problem, the process was pretty much easy and fast.

Regarding acquiring apps from another company, I have no idea what to consider, but just be sure to have the working private key and password, or it will be worthless.

Please Help!How many days it take to get reply from google team after submitting form.I submitted form on saturaday morning and I have not yet received replied from google about status(Its Sunday today).Some people says its weekend thats why they are taking time