admob stopped recording clicks

it seems, that admob has stopped recording clicks for the last hours - hopefully that is only a bug in their reporting.

since the morning there were NO clicks recorded anymore - i can see the impressions rise as usual.

So in case anyone else is experiencing the same phenomenon it seems to be a problem at admob - and hopefully it is temporarily xD

I haven’t seen any admob clicks today either. But I shifted most of my ads away from them and usually only get a handful of clicks a day anyway. So I wouldn’t have noticed if you didn’t say anything.

hmm .does count again - but there is still a gap of missing data …

fyi: seems to be fixed :slight_smile: maybe they had a network error between their data syncing

I think so since my Andlytics app I use for admob stopped working and now it works again.

It was temporary. Today probably is the same problem because I have very low number of clicks. Should be fixed later.

Yesterday clicks stopped completely - today there are clicks counted but it is very possible that they still work on some issues.

At the end of the day everything seems “as usual” so maybe they have just some sort of lag :slight_smile:

Other ad companies have outages all the time… I regularly get emails about it from at least one of them.

*all the time = at least once a month

Yes, it’s just when Google goes down, suddenly it’s like the world is ending :wink:

The number of admob ads is very low recently. I get most revenue from adsense…

where to buy new fresh google play account ?