The problem with Puzzle based games

If you write a Puzzle based game, where the user has to solve puzzles to get to the next level, if the puzzle(s) for each level is fixed and the same each time, how do you keep the users attention? I find that once I have completed the levels, there is no incentive for me to come back to the game, and it gets uninstalled.

Do you rely on releasing new versions? Games like Saga Stupid Colour Puzzle Type Thing change the puzzle each time, so do the Jigsaw type of puzzles.

I think that changing the puzzles is the best way to keep the usesr’s attention. On the other hand, I was thinking about the possible time limit but I don;t think the the majority of the users will find attractive this one simple change that the game gets more difficult.
Maybe designing the puzzle games for mobile app devices should rather abandon the idea that there are so many levels to be completed and that the game could be won - what brings joy for me is completing one single set of the puzzles, no the whole series.

Yet, a game like Solitaire keeps people playing day after day, year after year. I’ve been playing it since Windows was a DOS add on - I suppose it’s because it’s different each time.