Free Android UI Design - Redesign Your Apps UI for Free

Hai Guys,

I am starting my career as a Android UI designer… I know most of the wonderful apps lack in beautiful UI… Individual developers who can code cannot design their app… If you have an app which needs a UI redesign just post your app url here… I’ll see whether i can help you… This service is free - no hidden cost (if you like my work you can donate for me)…

I am a strict follower of Android guidelines… No gradients, skeuo’s, 3d/glossy icons etc… I will use flat icons only…

But i will send only PSD’s… If you like the design you can use it for free… I’ll export UI as XML for some charge which we can negotiate…

Note : 1. If you are using my design, please credit me in your app… Also I’ll add your app in my website’s portfolio (as UI designer)
2. After redesigning i’ll PM you… So plz check your PM’s…
3. I can redesign only one app per developer due to time limit…
4. If you dont like my work, just send a feedback i’ll make the corrections. (no extra charge… just free…:o)

Edited :

My initial intention was to work for free, fill my portfolio and gain some clients for future projects… And I got some requests from some users (yeah some!) with some heavy apps and due to time limit i have done only two redesigns… Unfortunately as promised i have not sent any PSD but sent Mock-up screens and a design document to owner of those apps… With these, developers can design or atleast get some refreshing ideas for design… But i worked genuinely…

Due to a reason I cant work for free anymore… Reason : Got a Full time Job…:cool:

But I will continue to work as a freelancer though. If you need any ideas suggestions about your UI feel free to contact me…

Thats a good gesture , but i wonder how designing apps for free make a good prospect for you :slight_smile: Also i like to mix skeumorphic and flat where ever possible, some apps do that with a good effect

Interesting and a very noble gesture. Will surely take up your offer.

Thanks for your concern… Yes designing for free will take up my free time but definitely it will give me some recognition right? About mixing skeuomorphic and flat design, I am not a fan of skeuos and I think the android design guidelines are better…

Can we see something you’ve done?

I dont have such a large profile…:slight_smile: these are my current works.

Developer(My App) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fornax.texter.av

UI designer (Team) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codehard.puthiyathalaimuraifeeds&hl=en_GB

And working on a project as UI & UX lead(freelancer)… Some of the forum members have requested to redesign their apps in PM… I’ve completed one but the developer wants discretion but i’ve asked permission to upload those designs in this post… Check for updates later…

This is just introduction to the redesign concept… Complete overhaul of UI and UX approach for this app…

View full size image at http://file1.hpage.com/011570/83/bilder/ielts_intro_edited.png

ielts_intro_edited.jpg

Ahamed has done redesign for one of my apps and I must admit that he does great job. Where do you guys learn such amazing things? Simply loved your suggestions.

Thank You…