previously banned adsense, just updated to new admob

Not too sure if I’m posting this in the correct place but hopefully a moderator can redirect me if need be.

Anyway,
About 8 months ago I started using adsense on a website I had (brand new to this area of IT at the time) and I was terminated after about a month for clicking my own ads (save your insults). I have still been making android applications from the same e-mail while monetizing from admob. No issues, I was recently paid my earnings. However, the platform that I’ve been using now offers admob banner ads but I had to upgrade to the new admob to use it. Since my adsense was banned, they wouldn’t allow the upgrade, however they offered me an option to transfer over to a new account so I did. This new account has my legacy admob apps listed and no issues so far. I just updated my tax info, contact info, and bank info like I had on my previous account. What are the chances my new admob account is going to be terminated? Google gave me the option to link accounts so I’m assuming they wouldn’t set me up for failure? (hopefully)

If anyone has any input/ advice/ experience with this please let me know as I’m pretty nervous.

Sounds like they gave you a second chance! Don’t use that new adsense account with your web site.

update: I checked my e-mail after the weekend- account terminated. My old admob is still active, however the $85+ from the weekend is gone and I guess I can’t run interstitials. I’ll post another update with my luck on the appeal.

I’m in a similar situation. You can run interstitials on the old Admob. It’s a gamble, because we don’t know if and when the old Admob account will be closed as well. My Adsense and new Admob account was closed back in August.

The thread is pretty old but instead making new topic I have a question to you guys. I have similiar situation. 5 years ago when I was 18 (just became adult) I got my adsense and I was banned there (never got money). Few weeks ago I’ve created Google Play Account on my name and paid using my card. Then friend of mine, which I develop apps with, created Admob account using his personal data and bank account. Now we are about to publish our first app using Admob. We never ever connected adsense with admob, I even don’t remember password and haven’t logged in for 5 years. I think the only connection between adsense and admob is: my name on adsense -> my name on google play -> ads used on that accounts apps. I am sure that the e-mail was changed, even my address (I moved out).

What do you think? Is there a way that Google will connect me with the adsense and ban my GP and adsense?