[GAME] Exorcist-Small 3D shooter by small team.

Hi everyone
I am writing on behalf of Funny Face Games, a three-person developer of Android-based games.

I am happy to introduce our game which we recently have released:

Exorcist is a 3D dark fantasy-themed shooter game featuring fast gameplay and stylish 3D graphics. The player has to take control of a lone heroine fighting with the help of magic and ranged weapons to cleanse the world from evil creatures and corruption. The journey begins in the damned city and continues through 5 locations in order for heroine to reach her final goal - to face and defeat the main boss.

Take a look on video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AzN80O78cQ

We are doing pretty well keeping in mind what “Just In” section have gone.
We are have got more than 5,000 downloads less than 5 days.=)

Game is free, just download:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.funnyface.exorcist

I have to mention some new achievements for our tiny team

• we have showed in “Trending Apps” on second page
  • we have taken more than 50. 000 downloads for 2 weeks.

About the money:
To be honest -revenue is pretty low less than 200$ for all time.

Have a nice day=)

Great job so far.

BTW, how did you know that you were in trending apps? Just clicking through them?

Thanks

Awesome download stats. Hopefully building a big userbase will be profitable for you in the long run.

How are you monetizing it currently? From ads? Or by ip app payments to unlock items in the game?

Hi everyone.

>>BTW, how did you know that you were in trending apps? Just clicking through them?

We are on the second page on site in “Trending apps” section. Pretty easy to observe.

>> How are you monetizing it currently? From ads? Or by ip app payments to unlock items in the game?

We use in app and Tapjoy.
In App showing very low income. Most of the revenue from Tapjoy now but fillrate insufficient (35%), we will integrate AdMob for filling empty Ad requests.

Sorry for the lame English.

No, I agree. Just wanted to make sure there wasn’t some super secret way of tracking where your app shows up on the Market that I didn’t know about. I guess clicking around is still the only way.

But, when an app is as wildly successful as your app, it is pretty easy to figure it out, but when an app is so lowly and pitiful as mine are, it is a bit harder.

Your app is great BTW, although I can’t actually play it because my eyes aren’t good enough to be able to tell what the heck is going on with those tiny characters and the overall darkness. It’s a young persons game, not well suited for old farts like me.

Continued good luck.

And how about your income guys? Have you changed something within Tapjoy’s offer wall, or different ad networks? The game is going through the roof so you’ve obviously got pretty traffic I presume, right?

There’s also Distimo Monitor - a tool which I’ve been using for a while. It automatically tracks your Android Developer Console stats (downloads, active installs, ratings) and also lets you know when your app hits the Trending charts.

I’m surprised this site isn’t more widely known. It’s a really handy tool for Android devs, especially once you have a dozen apps in the Market and can’t track them all. Plus, it supports GetJar and Amazon Appstore, so you can keep an eye on everything in one place.

Hello everyone.
Some news

-we have exceeded 250 000 downloads

• big content update
  • controls fix.

BTW total income less than 700$=)

Most of all from the Tapjoy: 470$
Android market: ~ 210$
Admob desperately low: 10$

Obviously this because of wrong monetization=)

Regardless of your revenue so far, your game is an obvious success. It would be great to know some of your marketing tricks other than just having a great game. I see you have hit up all of the forums pretty hard. Did you advertise at all? Did you solicit game reviews? Anything else special that you did?

Thanks