A blog to review the apps which are high on quality but have failed to have downloads

Hello developers,
We are from TinyAppReview. We review small apps which should be the next facebook but somehow did not make any sort of impact on Android Market. We won’t charge anyone for getting a review. They’ll get a link to our blog post which they can give to people who want some explanation on how does their app works or is better than other apps.
Currently, TinyAppReview is hosted on wordpress on the link www.tinyappreview.wordpress.com. If all goes well, we’ll have our domain and hosting. The blog just launched yesterday but it has already got 500 hits for some unknown reason. So I believe the publicity could come handy. Only good quality apps will be reviewed! No farting apps please.
Interested people mail us to [email protected]
We are a bunch of under graduates who have been making good quality apps but are not able to get downloads more than 100. Later we realized having our app reviewed made our downloads shoot like anything. So we thought to help other people who suffer like us. All we need in return is that you help us similarly by recommending our blog to other developers or more importantly, users!
Lets help each other and have good quality of apps on market rather than some shitty apps with millions of downloads

I share your point/pain - I worked for 6 months on my game and didn’t get any downloads yet apart from friends and people on this forum… I’ll be spamming you in a few minutes :wink:

Jolly good idea! Consider it added to my google reader list. Shall drop you an e-mail as well.

Thanks for you interest. I’ll check out the app and let you know.
Oh if I may have forgotten, presently, we would be reviewing only free apps. Please try to send only the free ones! All the best!

To all the people who do not have google reading lists or don’t follow blogs much, like us on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiny-App-Review/303436269695518

And we are very thankful for the response. We’ve got some 50 mails from you guys are currently trying those apps! Please don’t take it personally if we don’t review your app. We are just trying to build a trustable platform featuring good apps as everyone wants to get their app reviewed, even the ones who’ve made fart apps (useless is the word)!

Hello, my loved game to review