[PUZZLE GAME] ClickNSwap FREE!

Hello Everybody!

I have launched my first app on Google Play : ClickNSwap

NAME : ClickNSwap
TYPE : Puzzle game

Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clicknswap.clicknswap

ClickNSwap is a fun puzzle game that would make you go crazy! The objective of this game is to click a pic on the go with the help of your mobile or PC’s integrated camera and turn that into an amazing tile swapping puzzle game. The clicked image would be jumbled in the form of multiple square tiles and you will have to rearrange the tiles to reveal the original image. Click any of the tiles to select it and then click an adjacent tile to swap the positions of the two pieces. Keep repeating the process till your original image is revealed. The total time taken to recover the original image and the number of moves would determine your scores.

Champion Game – There are 15 levels for each board i.e. 33, 44 and 5*5 and the levels can be unlocked one by one only if the gamer completes the puzzle In stipulated time. He can also earn stars by solving the puzzle with minimum moves with respect to time.

Random Game - After selecting this option the gamer will get random board size i.e. 33, 44 and 5*5 to solve the puzzle.

Custom Board - You are free to choose the type of board you want to play i.e. you can opt for a 33 board or a 44 or even an advanced 55 board depending upon your puzzle game solving skills. The higher matrix you choose for your board the tougher the challenge gets! Click a pic and get it rolling on a board of 55 to judge how fast you can reveal the pic and solve the puzzle. Unlock more challenge levels and step up the heat this season!

Invite your friends and family to take part in this amazing ClickNSwap frenzy!

Please provide your valuable feedback.

Best Regards,
Thomas (ARSWebTech | Home)