App that pays to unlock screen

I found an app that pays you to unlock your screen. It has apps that you can download to boost your points but also throughout the day you can get points by just unlocking your phone screen. Honestly i made $2 already and cashed out in one day by the offers and i am really close to cashing out my next $2 today. 3375 points for $1.
You get points at the beginning and an additional 1250 points for refer codes. Unlocking your phone throughout the day can get you around 300 points a day or maybe a little more.

Use robbiecrews84 as a refer code and get your 1250 points extra!

hey is that true. We know there are some apps like Whaff, which pay their users for downloading, installing and testing android apps. However its something really new for me. I sill cant understand whats they gonna achieve, by locking / unlocking of my screen? Can you please tell us, how much one can earn by accumulating 300 points?
I believe it’s something that works in a certain geographical boundary, but am going to try it

A lock screen is added to your existing lock screen. Therefore you will have two. The first one has just a simple ad picture on it (how they make money). Simply swipe and you are taken to your default lock screen. It also maintains if you have a password lock screen so dont worry about that. You make around 300 points a day, more if you download apps. Get enough points and you cash out for gift cards and paypal money. Its not going to make you rich but a little extra money for virtually no extra effort.

Thanks for the sharing the details. I will certainly check it… Have you ever heard about the Whaff network? They have massive follower everywhere, means on the store, FB and twitter as well. Their system is also straight forward, as you get paid for installing and using applications. I am looking for someone who has already spent sometime with them.

Quite interesting what the name of the apple. Our jsut share the Google Play url

Really Nice of them, App is available for IOS and Android App. please share app store link so that i can try …

I think many developers present you with such incentive while launching a new app. as in return they get downloads and activity, thought I would like to see the one you are referring. Can you please provide us with the link of that application? I am building a list of such apps, which are giving away money like this. I believe it is going to be a good one for android freaks who want to earn some easy money. So I will put that app in list as well. I have got some other similar apps, which I will share with all of you guys thanks

The app sounds unrealistic. However, I’d like to have a look on it. I am intrigued by the model they are using. Please share the Google Play app link, if the app is in the Google Play Store.

What is the app?