Seeking inexpensive tablet that supports WiFi direct

Can anyone help direct me to any model Android tablet that supports WiFi Direct and is around $100 or less?

I’m developing an appliance type product that requires a pair of tablets and WiFi direct, but it won’t be profitable unless I can source tablets for $100 or less, and I’m having a devil of a time locating tablets in this price range that say anything at all about WiFi Direct.

Hey, I am a proud owner of LG-GPAD V410 (AT&T). Its an amazing budget machine that can be purchased for a few more than hundred bucks. Please note that this model is generally referred as LG GPAD 7.0. Following are some of its features which I like most;

Long lasting battery
Compatibility with some peripherals like smart covers
Multitasking interference which makes it possible to use two apps simultaneous on front screen
A 5MP camera which works really fine in day light
Qualcomm® Snapdragon quad core processor ( 1.2 x 4 ) Ghz
An IPS display
Android 4.4 ( kitkat )
Supports SIM card and 4G networks

So, what else you can expect from such a low cost device? some Asus pads are also available in the same price range. And if even this machine is not in your budget then you can visit alibabaDOTcom, to look for a really cheap Chinese tablet. However do remember the factor of custom cost and etc