get paid for app developing?

Hi guys

I am new here, I want to make an app but I don’t have any experience in coding or with programming, so is developing an app something simple or would I struggle (take years) or is there a step by step guide? I do want it look professional and I want the app to be available on Google and Apple.

If this is something that I would struggle with, is there someone on here that would make it for me if I pay them, if so how much will it cost?

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks

Depends on how complex the app is. A calculator or currency conversion app wouldn’t be too difficult. A complex game would be very difficult.

I’ve never tried to develop an app, but I would guess that you would have to know something about coding and programming. I’m not sure what languages those programs are written on.

yes if you want to develop app you need to do programming and coding.today most developer use java to develop android app.

Also you can go with cross platform it’s save your money and time but quality is low compare to native.

And Finally Your application cost depend your app complaxity .I whould sugest you go with native if you want high quality app if you need more details please let me know.

You need to learn a programing language.But the most important is the graphics.So the most individual android developers are graphic artists.Thats why all games sucks.There are apps at the front page with milions downloads that made from idiots for idiots.Only visual effects and commersial tricks.No gameplay good AI ets.In general if u want to develop a sirius games forget android.Made a small team a good idea for windows game and when finish SELL your game.U will earn nothing with adversiments.And remember every day the mobile developers number grow.When the number grow your revenue will shring.Sorry for english I hope u understand me.

Hi, This is something we have expertise in and would love to collaborate on. Would like to learn more about your requirements. Where can I reach out to you for details?