translation exchenge

hello everyone, i want to translate my app title and description to different languages to get more downloads, if you translate my app i will translate yours to Arabic language, there are about 20 countries speak Arabic

I’m Italian and i can translate your app’s title and description in italian :slight_smile: Can you do the same for a my game? :rolleyes:

yes i can, i’ll send you a message

hey, guys! I would like to translate my app description also in Arabic, and Italian :)) I can offer you Slovak+Czech Translation…

I sent you a message :slight_smile:

check your inbox

I need a spanish and portuguese translation…is there anyone? I can translate in italian :slight_smile:

I used this guy for my portugese translation: I will translate your app to Portuguese for $10.00 - Making Money With Android Gigs Was happy with it.

Did he translate in-app strings too or just title and description for $10?

Well, the app was a word game with more than 2000 in-app strings. So we agreed on $20 more to do the in-app strings as well. Send him a message on what you need.

Hi people.
I’m Brazilian and I may exchange translations to Portuguese (Description and string list).
:cool:

Hey. I’m from Germany, so I offer german translations for any language available :slight_smile: (except english and german :wink: :wink:

I also want to exchange translations. I am interested in having my app`s description translated in any language. I can translate into Romanian.
Any translation would help - thank you!

Hi,
I can translate apps to Persian and I can also put any app in Persian app stores.
Contact me if you want:)

Hi, i can translate App’s to Portuguese.
I have (Russian, English, Spanish, French,German,Italian), so if you can help with others language would be great.
Contact me :wink:

Hi, I am Spanish, I can translate your apps into Spanish, I need all languages​​, if you want to change PM. (Description and string list).

Hello guys!

I’m a graphic designer,but I can translate from English to Bulgarian and Italian
Greetings! :slight_smile:

this seems pretty reasonable

I can translate English to Finnish. Not a big market in number of people, but customers are not the poorest -> have credit cards and ad-clicks are well paid.

Hello, I am Supplier Channel senders to Whatsapp
100% New
1,000 Channels - U $ 150.00
Special discount for large purchase
Immediate delivery
Skype=pantanartes1

Haroldo Maiolino
5567-9933-9151