How to get Get Postive reviews on your app Games?

Hey Everyone, I want to ask you one thing. How you can get positive reviews on your app game. Your Competitor gives you negative reviews on the app store, How to avoid it. Thanks in advance.

Hi, one option is Facebook, there are groups dedicated for review exchange. An other option is fiverr, you can buy reviews there. However there is no way to avoid subversive bad reviews, you could file a complaint at Google but I doubt that would help.

you can’t avoid biased reviews from your competitors. the only way to tackle them - get more positive reviews.

• ask for a review at a proper moment in your app
  • contact active users and ask to leave a review
  • answer all negative reviews and critics (people may change their rating after receiving a reply)
  • stimulate reviews (run a contest on our forum)
  • buy reviews (not good at all)
  • in case of bad language, file a request to Google

I think if your App is really good and does its job (+no bugs and crashes, good seamless UI, less annoying ads), it will get good reviews. Once in a while someone may take out their personal frustration on your App but that cannot be avoided. A humble way to handle that situation is to reply to his comment saying thank you and we will take your criticism constructively to make our app better. Goes a long way.

Thanks all for your suggestions. I will try some of the options available but definitely cant avoid the biased reviews from the competitors…