App localization service/promotion to Vietnam market

Hi,

We’re an experienced Android dev team with excellent understanding of Vietnamese Google Play market (where 95% of our traffic is from).

90% of the apps in the top free list has a localized title/description.

We offer translate high quality your app description/title/strings resource to Vietnamese with keyword search optimization. We also offer promotion service to Vietnamese users.

If you want to expand your app to Vietnam market, or just have any questions, contact us at [email protected]. The first one who contacts us will get a free translation of app description/title!

Thanks!
Ve

What’s your fees per 500 strings?

We charge about 0.07$/word. Only take into account words that are translated. But if you send us some sample strings, we could give you a special price if it seems take less effort to translate them.

That’s too premium. I would better go the freelancer way

I would say that’s just half the market price, plus you will get high quality translation since most freelancers don’t know much about how to write a good app description. How much is your budget for translating 500 strings?

How big is the Vietnamese market?

I’d say it’s a medium market. Like I metioned above,

If your app is among one of the top free apps, it could generate 200k+ downloads, and earn 3000USD++ ads revenue per month.

Ok guys please don’t think I am a paid reviewer, I already made a thread how to recognize those. Maybe I just fulfil my own symptoms of a typical fake reviewer but nevermind, I am true |.,/_ xD

I sent them a mail and they said I am the first to write them so I get my translation for free in 7 days. Already 3 days later, I got my description in 2 columns, one English and one Vietnamese. The texts were divided into paragraphs so I could barely notice, what they are writing there. I send this text to a vietnamese friend who partly forget the language and she told me, that it sounds pretty good to her.

But that’s not all: as you might know, I focus on Dubstep apps - a genre that’s not very popular in Vietnam so they decided to write a better version of my descr. which e.g. explains, what Dubstep is in general. Some of these english parts even sound better than my own words lol
I addition to that they made me aware of a wrong number in my description which I totally forgot about, and corrected that.

I will combine paragraphs from both versions.

So for me, this service is a 6/5. I can’t tell anything about the pricing as my apps are simple enough to get used in english so I can’t compare it at all. In a few days, I will tell you if it changed anything in the vietnamese download counts. If you have any more questions, let me know.

Greets, Alex

I advise you guys to use this tool for your Vietnamese localization: https://poeditor.com/. It has a nice and simple workspace where you can organize your translations really well. It also has plenty of helpful features such as translation memory or reference language.

Is that website for automatic or manual translation?

Vietnam market looks pretty good. What ads network and ads format did you use? Did you use push notification or just banner and interstitial? Sorry if out of topic.