Change of AirPush

Hello. I am currently using AirPush ad system, and i kinda dont like it any more.

I have currently 7000 pushes a day and making around $20.

Does anyone here know good alternative?

Thank you

Try out LeadBolt, consistent revenue.

I’d suggest LeadBolt are a good alternative, they actually offer push advertising if you want to keep using that, or they’ve got content unlockers, banner advertising & app walls. Quite a lot of options to choose from. I’ve had pretty good results with them so far.

If you are using banner advertising, I’d also recommend Inner-Active. They’ve brought in some good revenue for me over the past few months, especially with interstitials. They have good support too. Otherwise Millennial Media, or even Tapjoy (for rewards & virtual currency).

Try leadbolt I earn x3 times airpush earnings.
And the most important, they pay by credit card!!!
Send me a pm and I can give you some advices.

Kisses

Hi Maria,
I really like how you signed off the reply with the kisses at end of your reply… :P. Really tactical and strategic… I followed the link forgeting i already have an account with Leadbolt.:smiley:

Hi Babuye,

where are you from? In my country we are warn, so is very usual to use words like kisses, hugs… Now I realize that this can create misunderstandings with people of other countries.

Hi Babuye,

where are you from? In my country we are warn, so is very usual to use words like kisses, hugs… Now I realize that this can create misunderstandings with people of other countries.

Hi Maria,
I was just Kidding, Its just funny to throw kisses at developers…lol., i am from Europe, sad you couldn’t figure out the humor in the statement.

Kisses

:slight_smile: Personally, I don’t like it when people post (hidden) referal links to a public forum (especially, when they are hidden by short link services) without doing anything with value to the reader - make a review of it and put your referal there instead of trying to trick readers.

If you talk about my post, I said that I would help any1 giving some advices.
I changed from airpush to leadbolt and I know that some things works well in airpush but no in leadbolt
And I think that this forum don’t let you publish directly a referral link.
Have a good day

where to buy android app reviews now?