Some tips on IAP

From Amazon itself: https://developer.amazon.com/public/community/post/Tx1YIID95K9ON1S/3-Tips-to-Increase-In-App-Purchasing-Revenue

thanks
iap dont work for my apps beacuse zero users buy
only ads but not so good

It really depends on the type of app. My apps are all utility; something users need. I let them have full features; but the free version limits the number of uses per day. Then they have to buy if they want the unlimited version. People who bought usually also would pay for new features when they become available. That’s one way to get repeated customers.

Thanks for your essential tips. But it’s not work properly for different apps.

Mine is different. My paid and free+ad have same number of functions. The only difference is one is with ad and one without.
Result I get is very pathetic. But for each sale I got, I check their country of origin. It just confirm my suspicion.
US,some European users appreciate the hard-work of developer or maybe want to avoid see the ads.
For Asia, there is ZERO customer. Speak a lot of user mind-set with regard to intellectual property isn’t it?
But I won’t sulk but continue to work on apps+ads since this is how my apps get used by majority of the users.

This means your app is not an absolutely necessary app. Mine, for the people who is using it, it’s a must have. Without it, my users can’t do what they do or will have a lot greater risk.